Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Empty
PostSubject: Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}   Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:18 am

Hey Guys.
I am Anthony owner of Perception fingerboards. We have just started and are looking for affiliations. Our G1 deck is non lacquer but great quality them come in Wide and Regular. I have just mad the first G2 Deck with two out the four ply's are gold finish and lacquered and two other ones stay regular with lacquer for extra shine.
PM back if you have any business.
--Anthony Joyce
--Owner/Founder Perception Fingerboards
--Copyright 2009
Back to top Go down
vincent321
Advanced Fingerboarder
vincent321

Male
Number of posts : 130
Humor : i suck at dating?
Current Setup : DECK:fingerplant 2012
TAPE:riptape
WHEELS:blackriver wheels
BUSHINGS:fbs extra smooth
trucks:dump trucks
Skill Level : 195
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}   Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:04 pm

i can help you to distrubute
Back to top Go down
ryanaintg2y
ryanaintg2y

Male
Number of posts : 21
Humor : American Horror Movies
Current Setup : Z Shred Emerge Deck, Riptape, Tech Deck Trucks, Flatface G4-D's, Riptape Tuning
Skill Level : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}   Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:21 pm

i can also help distribute
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ryanaintg2y
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}   Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}
Page 1 of 1