Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Empty
PostSubject: Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}   Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:17 am

Hey Guys.
I am Anthony owner of Perception fingerboards. We have just started and are looking for affiliations. Our G1 deck is non lacquer but great quality them come in Wide and Regular. I have just mad the first G2 Deck with two out the four ply's are gold finish and lacquered and two other ones stay regular with lacquer for extra shine.
PM back if you have any business.
--Anthony Joyce
--Owner/Founder Perception Fingerboards
--Copyright 2009
Back to top Go down
Jonathan .B
Master Fingerboarder
Jonathan .B

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Humor : Typical thins
Skill Level : 1249
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}   Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:25 am

got any pics?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}   Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:54 pm

;nbhfsdno'asghBEPIEA;OHBST
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}   Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:33 pm

god.. this is one of the last time i really wish to say STOP spamming or i really want to erupt ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
vincent321
Advanced Fingerboarder
vincent321

Male
Number of posts : 130
Humor : i suck at dating?
Current Setup : DECK:fingerplant 2012
TAPE:riptape
WHEELS:blackriver wheels
BUSHINGS:fbs extra smooth
trucks:dump trucks
Skill Level : 195
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}   Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 pm

hey i wanna distruibute them any space for me?
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn

Male
Number of posts : 1460
Location : A secret spy base off the coast of the sahara desert in a volcano under ground.
Humor : haha haha haa haa i am a moderator!
Current Setup : Deck: Yellowood Browny
Wheels: Oak Wheels
Trucks: Ytrucks Silver X1
Tape: Precut FBS
Bushings: Ytrucks
Skill Level : 1734
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}   Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:30 pm

please dont bring back old threds
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/harveyglynn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}   Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out my site and I am looking for Affiliations [READ IF YOU ARE TRUCKS OR GRIP, WHEELS ETC}
Page 1 of 1