Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JWfingerboardZz

Number of posts : 6
Skill Level : 8
Registration date : 2011-01-18

check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Empty
PostSubject: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:21 am

Jwfingerboards.weebly.com
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male
Number of posts : 778
Current Setup : Flaked-ytrucks-roll9

Skill Level : 585
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 am

curiousity is killing me, How the f*** did he sign up on the 18th of january when it's still the 17th... And no offense but i wouldn't spend $18-23 on those boards..

P.s. Don't use a fisheye lens to take photos for a website, it's un-professional looking and it makes the boards look like s***.

Last edited by DillonV on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JWfingerboardZz

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:46 am

thanks man appreciate the suggestions ill lower my prices
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:51 am

Why do I feel like your Holden or a really young kid? But kids who are asking for suggestions wouldn't be on the 3rd generation asking for suggestions, they'd be asking for feedback... GTFO Holden.
Back to top Go down
JWfingerboardZz

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:54 am

i meant on the websit not the website, and whos holden. GTFO? why do i get the feeling u r a girl who abbreviates everithing. and for suggestions i meant pictures or different angles, and im not young i've had about 50 orders since i started
Back to top Go down
JWfingerboardZz

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:56 am

boards*
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:03 am

Um, there's this thing called an Edit button, and how does the amount of orders judge your age? I guess Ronald McDonald is billions of years old? and if you've had 50 orders, why would me saying lower the price matter to you to where you said you'll lower them? f*** n00bs. Holden, get a life, really.. get a new hobby or something, obviously your doomed to fail at life, at least stop irritating people and trying to take credit from other people.. if your going to scam, do it right, learn credit card scam where you can actually fool someone into giving you money.. Douche bag.
Back to top Go down
JWfingerboardZz

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:54 am

wtf my names is not holden y do u keep calling me that and jeez if ur gonna be a douche dont call me one. and what u mean i scamming, i use paypal and i make these f***. But look creating enemies and arguing with a 30 year old on an online forum is a waste of both of are times so just settle down and maybe go see a psychiatrist
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
I am the law. :)
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:29 am

dillon.. this guys checks out....

but as of now spend your money wisely. only purchase from companies you know are legit
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com
TaylorT
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:45 am

i need everybody to know that there is already a company named JW fingerboards @ www.jwfingerboards.com

i have my eyes on you
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com
CooperG
is better than you!
CooperG

Male
Number of posts : 697
Current Setup : OG forum member
Miss the old days
This forum is memories I won't forget
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Skill Level : 595
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 am

ya i heard about the real jwfb
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:01 am

My mistake, found out there are more then 1 Jw fingerboards.. sorry but when someone else comes here with a company name and it matches someone elses company, i assume it's that scamming bastard, Holden..

What i'm saying is Sorry for jumping down your neck.

Last edited by DillonV on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JWfingerboardZz

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:10 am

appreciate the apology man, and my name's jake. so glad that i dont a bad rep
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:21 am

Yeah, there was this guy named holden who's been taking credit for other peoples company trying to scam people by posing as the " owner" and I remember seeing another company with your name, but different site so i automatically assumed you were Holden again. We'll good luck with your company..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com   check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check out my site any suggestions? Jwfingerboards.weebly.com
Page 1 of 1