Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

religious debate revive

Go down 
+6
Elijah.R
TaylorT
Zanthos
Zach Padilla
Jonathan .B
goombla
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Skill Level : 610771
Registration date : 2010-04-03

religious debate revive - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religious debate revive   religious debate revive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:47 am

Wait why does it matter if there's dinosaurs or not? I don't see any dinosaurs in my american history bookm the bible wasn't meant to explain past plants or animals
Back to top Go down
Jonathan .B
Master Fingerboarder
Jonathan .B

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Humor : Typical thins
Skill Level : 1249
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: religious debate revive   religious debate revive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:03 pm

the old testament was about the birth of the world, so big ass creatures should be in it
and american history books wont say anything about them becuase the Europeans founded america much later then there were any dinosaurs
Back to top Go down
Zach Padilla
Mind Blower
Zach Padilla

Male
Number of posts : 404
Humor : I'm Mexican and Costa rican but I look white
Current Setup : John.C deck.
Uncut Rip.
Blue TD Wides.
Winkler Hansen Mansons.
Rip Tuning.
I have 2 others but it is my main set-up.
Skill Level : 362

PostSubject: Re: religious debate revive   religious debate revive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Jonathan .B wrote:
coming out of the water? thats strange
but what about the ice age?

Dude the bible is not a History book. It was a a book that describes God's plan. He didn't care to provide details about other things. Therefore it is scientific in some ways, For instance before they discovered that the Earth isn't flat the Book of Isiah that had already been written 2,500 years earlier describes the Earth as rounded, So scientifically speaking you can find some facts about science but it is not a science book. At it is neither a history book.

My dad wrote that. My dad has been a pastor for over 20 years and he answered that.lol. But yah what he said.
Back to top Go down
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male
Number of posts : 2075
Humor : Charlie the Unicorn bit my finger!
Current Setup : BW Nm White Anchor Graphic/fbs extra smooth/bollie truck/brt bushings/ff g4A's

Skill Level : 141638
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: religious debate revive   religious debate revive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Guess The righters of the Bible and most people know that Genises is fake.

Also a weird fact at my school which is a catholic school(I live in La where private schools are more common and you get a better education) and religon and science exams are always on the same day. I think its funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredmentz/
Zach Padilla
Mind Blower
Zach Padilla

Male
Uncut Rip.
Blue TD Wides.
Winkler Hansen Mansons.
Rip Tuning.

PostSubject: Re: religious debate revive   religious debate revive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Jonathan .B wrote:
coming out of the water? thats strange
but what about the ice age?

Dude the bible is not a History book. It was a a book that describes God's plan. He didn't care to provide details about other things. Therefore it is scientific in some ways, For instance before they discovered that the Earth isn't flat the Book of Isiah that had already been written 2,500 years earlier describes the Earth as rounded, So scientifically speaking you can find some facts about science but it is not a science book. At it is neither a history book.

My dad wrote that. My dad has been a pastor for over 20 years and he answered that.lol. But yah what he said.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan .B
Master Fingerboarder
Jonathan .B

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Humor : Typical thins
Skill Level : 1249
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: religious debate revive   religious debate revive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:47 pm

but the bible said numerous other things about the earth and its appearance
how could they leave out huge animals roaming the land?
and how could they not recognize a period of extremely cold weather
Back to top Go down
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male
Current Setup : BW Nm White Anchor Graphic/fbs extra smooth/bollie truck/brt bushings/ff g4A's

PostSubject: Re: religious debate revive   religious debate revive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:38 pm

nm

Last edited by JrodMentz on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zach Padilla
Mind Blower
Zach Padilla

Male
Uncut Rip.
Blue TD Wides.
Winkler Hansen Mansons.
Rip Tuning.

PostSubject: Re: religious debate revive   religious debate revive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:13 pm

^ That is absolutely wrong Jared. Delete that post because that is completely wrong.

And Johnathon the bible is not a History book. It was a a book that describes God's plan. He didn't care to provide details about other things. Therefore it is scientific in some ways, For instance before they discovered that the Earth isn't flat the Book of Isiah that had already been written 2,500 years earlier describes the Earth as rounded, So scientifically speaking you can find some facts about science but it is not a science book. At it is neither a history book.

And Jared that is completely wrong.
Back to top Go down
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male

PostSubject: Re: religious debate revive   religious debate revive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:02 pm

How? I tried
Back to top Go down
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Number of posts : 1107
Humor : Russel Brand
Current Setup : Agape OM(get at them)
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

Skill Level : 1121
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: religious debate revive   religious debate revive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Okay, one thing I have to say. None of your arguments make any sense, whatsoever. Meaning at all. Science is a method used to come to the most logical conclusion which can be tested by others.

There are all kinds of contradictions in the bible, the quran(koran), and don't even get me started on the book of mormon with it's magical underpants.