Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ablair
Master Fingerboarder
ablair

Male
Number of posts : 1159
Humor : But Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time
Current Setup : Push m2
Wides
White V6 wheel
Teflons
Fbs extra smooth
Skill Level : 1289
Registration date : 2009-10-26

No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins Empty
PostSubject: No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins   No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:37 am

first off, holy crap. these things are amazing! all of them i think im going to make them the only company i buy from they are so good. I wish i could be sponsored by them. The owner todd, is a great guy who knows his stuff and has a top of the line totally legit company.

The wheels, i ordered the "mini" butta wheels, i got yellow ones. they role almost better then g7s and way better then g6s. Dont get me wrong i love flatface wheels, but no comply wheels top them. Butta Wheels 10/10 22$

The bushings kit. Great quality great price. Not much to say, just like oringz perform great. Bushings 8/10 1.5$no colors Sad (still best bushings i ever had though.

The kingpins. They are perfect size and perfect length. You don't need to put a piece of pivot cup material in the kingpin hole like you need to do with jace. Again, dont get me wrong, i love jace too, they have the best prices out there in my opinion. The kingpins are perfect and combined with the bushings kit, give your trucks a great look. 9/10 1.5$could be shorter, but they have the shorties option that you can get, which it doesnt stick out over the hanger as much, but i didnt get that, but still great kingpins

The foamy goodness. SO AMAZING, its exactly like rip but you don't have to wear it in, you could get 6 sheets of it with templates and bushings for the same price as rip. Way better. The only problem is its a little hard to cut, i was using a file and it still didnt make the lines perfect but whatever it doesn't affect performance. Foamy goodness 3.5$ (for two pecies) 10/10

Total- 30$
Usually when people make reviews at the end they say "go buy some" when the products suck. They just say that cause they dont know what they are saying. But really with these products, best fingerboard money i ever spent. Seriously, go get some!

Anthony B

p.s. if you want me to review any of your products p.m. me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slimFingerz
Barbian
Mind Blower
Barbian

Male
Number of posts : 383
Skill Level : 425
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins   No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Great review dude.
NC rules.
Back to top Go down
ablair
Master Fingerboarder
ablair

Male
Wides
White V6 wheel
Teflons
Fbs extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins   No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Thanks bro, hey if you want me to review anything for you pm me id be happy too

NC rules for sure

Anthony
Back to top Go down
EricMasino
Advanced Fingerboarder

Male
Number of posts : 192
Current Setup : Flatface g12 wide premium
G4A's
Toxic Tape
FD trucks

Skill Level : 224
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins   No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:36 am

very nice review
NC -FTW-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheEricMasino
ablair
Master Fingerboarder
ablair

Male
Wides
White V6 wheel
Teflons
Fbs extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins   No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:51 am

Thanks dude, if you want me to do a review for you i would be happy too. Just pm me. or if you know anyone else who wants one.

Thanks,

Anthony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins   No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No comply butta wheels, foamy goodness, bushings kit, and kingpins
Page 1 of 1