Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

southern cal. event!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

southern cal. event!!! Empty
PostSubject: southern cal. event!!!   southern cal. event!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:51 am

dear fingerboardspot, I was wondering if you could possibly sponsor my event. I have been planning an event for the locals in San Diego. Since there are a lot of fingerboarders down here and I don’t think there has ever been a meet up and lots of people have been wanting one. This event will take place at my dad’s bar and grill so most of the public kids and people walking by will notice and drop by to see whats going on and maybe get into it. I am taking a day off of school to post 100 flyers around my city so EVERYONE knows about it. The event is free so anyone can come, rich or poor. This is made for everyone and if you want I can sell your item instead of giving them away even if you donate 1 deck and 1 set of wheels they will be donated or sold and it would be very much appreciated I already have 13 of my friends coming and am putting up flyers tomorrow with all the info. I have lots of ramps and I am pretty good at making ramps to so there will be lots of obstacles, a prize toss, games of skate, and a tournament. This event is gonna be huge now all I have to do is get some legit sponsors and put the flyers up. This event will be epic for the southern Californian fingerboarders. Trust me everything you donate will be sold or given to the winners of the skate and tournament brackets, this event is for everyone not just me. Also I will spread the word about your famous and absolute great company to everybody so they will order from you.
Please...
with kind regards,
Alex Berg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: southern cal. event!!!   southern cal. event!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:22 am

i live in san diego too, in the northern county area, by san marcos, where is your dad's bar at and what's it called?
Back to top Go down
John K.
John K.

Number of posts : 1222
Current Setup : Naipe.
Skill Level : 1326
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: southern cal. event!!!   southern cal. event!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:24 am

Come on guys Moved to Events
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: southern cal. event!!!   southern cal. event!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:12 am

Id love to come im like near escondido.ill go.details?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: southern cal. event!!!   southern cal. event!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

southern cal. event!!!
Page 1 of 1