Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS

Go down 
+3
Anthony
Ben .N
Denis S.
7 posters
AuthorMessage

EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Empty
PostSubject: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Hello fingerboardspot,
I was wondering if you could possibly sponsor my event. I have been planning an event for the locals in San Diego. Since there are a lot of fingerboarders down here and I don’t think there has ever been a meet up and lots of people have been wanting one. This event will take place at my dad’s bar and grill so most of the public kids and people walking by will notice and drop by to see whats going on and maybe get into it. I am taking a day off of school to post 100 flyers around my city so EVERYONE knows about it. The event is free so anyone can come, rich or poor. This is made for everyone and if you want I can sell your item instead of giving them away even if you donate 2 sets of wheels they will be donated or sold and it would be very much appreciated I already have 13 of my friends coming and am putting up flyers tomorrow with all the info. I have lots of ramps and I am pretty good at making ramps to so there will be lots of obstacles, a prize toss, games of skate, and a tournament. This event is gonna be huge now all I have to do is get some legit sponsors and put the flyers up. This event will be epic for the southern Californian fingerboarders. Trust me everything you donate will be sold or given to the winners of the skate and tournament brackets, this event is for everyone not just me. Also I will spread the word about your famous and absolute great company to everybody so they will order from you.
Please...
with kind regards,
Alex Berg

ps... it is on june 21 if you guys are interested in coming....
Back to top Go down
Denis S.
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1749
Humor : What
Skill Level : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:44 pm

June 21st is GSD not alot of skaters are gonna probably go to it and alot of fingerboarders skateboard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:57 am

what should the date be
i havent put fliers up yet btw
so i can change the date
Back to top Go down
Ben .N
Face Melter
Ben .N

Female
Number of posts : 974
Humor : techdeckers.....
Current Setup : no comply extra wide,ffg6b,tdwide trucks,rip bushings,fbs esmoth,ff pivot cups
Skill Level : 362

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:34 am

i can possible go.but idk i could only go on a specific date
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/benjaminnukic

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:14 am

i neeed more sponsors!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:26 am

count in late 70s ill be there
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Advanced Fingerboarder

Number of posts : 156
Skill Level : 201
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:36 am

im going its gonna be super fun!!!! and btw what does count in late 70's mean?
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:57 am

try not to put on public hols. like some ppl go to church
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:09 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Ben .N
Face Melter
Ben .N

Female
Number of posts : 974
Humor : techdeckers.....
Current Setup : no comply extra wide,ffg6b,tdwide trucks,rip bushings,fbs esmoth,ff pivot cups
Skill Level : 362

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:45 am

if i have any left over fb items that i dont want after i quit i will give them to u for the event if i come.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/benjaminnukic

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:14 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Advanced Fingerboarder

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:07 am

people please help out im going to this event and so are alot of others and we want make it fun so if you could please donate 1 deck or a set of trucks or something it would be very appreicated im donating 10 of my decks
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Advanced Fingerboarder

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:28 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn

Male
Number of posts : 1460
Location : A secret spy base off the coast of the sahara desert in a volcano under ground.
Humor : haha haha haa haa i am a moderator!
Current Setup : Deck: Yellowood Browny
Wheels: Oak Wheels
Trucks: Ytrucks Silver X1
Tape: Precut FBS
Bushings: Ytrucks
Skill Level : 1734
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:31 am

tru askin like big companies to sponsor you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/harveyglynn

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:18 am

i have^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:13 am

i'm going for sure i live in San Diego, too, in the north coubty area.

i need adress info etc.
Back to top Go down
John K.
John K.

Number of posts : 1222
Current Setup : Naipe.
Skill Level : 1326
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:47 am

ok Denis you posted in this thread and you didnt notice it was in the wrong section?
And every one think! before you make a thread,
And you moderators need to do your job i have people on aim left and right telling me too delete posts its kinda sad im not an admin and i understand i am a moderator but this is getting out of hand,

Last edited by John K. on Fri May 15, 2009 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John K.
John K.

Number of posts : 1222
Current Setup : Naipe.
Skill Level : 1326
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:47 am

Moved to events,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:35 am

ill go i live in northy county!
Back to top Go down
DrakeHawton
Advanced Fingerboarder

Number of posts : 128
Skill Level : 166
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:04 am

ill sponsor if i go. ill bring like 2 of each mold to sell there and for like $15, but can you set it to the 13th? im leaving to Texas the 25th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS   EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVENT IN SOUTHERN CAL. NEEEDS SPONSORS
Page 1 of 1