Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Parents and your fingerboard?

Go down 
+8
Lenny.B
John K.
Christian R
Tyla M
whiteninja
Hunter R.
Denis S.
Ben .N
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Your Parents and your fingerboard? Empty
PostSubject: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:00 am

How do your peeps feel bout fbing?

My parents give me 100% support, and idk why,but my dad feels like braging to half the world about my company. My uncles support to, and gets me wood and such. My dad gets me marble and mother drives me to the post office. They arent anoyed by the sound either and actually thinks its a dumbhobby,but yet very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Ben .N
Face Melter
Ben .N

Female
Number of posts : 974
Humor : techdeckers.....
Current Setup : no comply extra wide,ffg6b,tdwide trucks,rip bushings,fbs esmoth,ff pivot cups
Skill Level : 362
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:25 am

they dont like it ,,,and never gigve me money for it,,,not even for skateboarding...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/benjaminnukic
Denis S.
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1749
Humor : What
Skill Level : 778

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:26 am

mine dont care
Back to top Go down
Hunter R.
Administrator
Hunter R.

Male
Number of posts : 1200
Current Setup : nova
Skill Level : 655

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:27 am

my parents think its a waste of money, and they hate it when I do it at restaurants... lol, i always bring a rail and my fb case to dinner....
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingerboardspot.com
whiteninja
Mind Blower
whiteninja

Male
Number of posts : 434
Humor : Backside Flip /\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Current Setup : Steeze G2 Heart modded wide td trucks zshred waffle grip xgames wheels. I'm getting lowprotape, eventually morningwood wheels. and am working on a steeze g2 mellow twotone.
Skill Level : 345
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:13 am

mine are chill with it.

as long as i do it in my room
Back to top Go down
http://steezefingerboards.synthesite.com

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:15 am

Daniel Solano wrote:
How do your peeps feel bout fbing?

My parents give me 100% support, and idk why,but my dad feels like braging to half the world about my company. My uncles support to, and gets me wood and such. My dad gets me marble and mother drives me to the post office. They arent anoyed by the sound either and actually thinks its a dumbhobby,but yet very entertaining.
dude same. it gets annoying
Back to top Go down
Tyla M
Face Melter
Tyla M

Male
Number of posts : 537
Current Setup : BremWood

Skill Level : 523
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:12 am

my mums alggod and only sometimes minds the noise
my dad helps with decks and such but he doesnt live with me
my mum just got me a td red tabl and heaps of other cool stuff
Back to top Go down
Denis S.
Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:32 am

hunter I never knew your parents hated it.I thought they didnt care.
Back to top Go down
Christian R
Administrator
Christian R

Male
Number of posts : 662
Humor : I'm High on Life!
Current Setup : Yellowood Lighthouse deck - TD Wides - FFG7D's White - FBS Green O'Rings - FBS Extra Smooth - Summit Black Kingpins - Summit Bearing Tuning - No Comply Pivot Cups -
Skill Level : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Hunter R. wrote:
my parents think its a waste of money, and they hate it when I do it at restaurants... lol, i always bring a rail and my fb case to dinner....
exactly the same. LOL

me=fail
Back to top Go down
John K.
John K.

Number of posts : 1222
Current Setup : Naipe.
Skill Level : 1326
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:36 pm

my mom just started too like it because she really diudnt relize you can sell deck's and stuff so she buys me stamps and other stuff.
but she hates the noise
Dad on the other hand isnt to mnuch of a big fan...
Back to top Go down
John K.
John K.

Number of posts : 1222
Current Setup : Naipe.
Skill Level : 1326
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Hunter R. wrote:

Same but i only bring my deck xD
Back to top Go down
Hunter R.
Administrator
Hunter R.

Male
Number of posts : 1200
Current Setup : nova
Skill Level : 655

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:20 am

well, they support my company..... they just dont like the sound, and me doing it all the time. they hate handboarding wayyyy more though lol.
Back to top Go down
Lenny.B
Face Melter
Lenny.B

Female
Number of posts : 989
Humor : I COME WITH A CHOAKING HAZZARD.....
Current Setup : Ur mom
Skill Level : 600
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:38 am

ok my dad kinda likes it he even tried it once he failed misrebly. but my mom HATES it she thinks its annoying and when we go out i bring it along she is like yelling at me put it away put it away its kinda funny. but she hates the noise so much i have to do it softly most of the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:09 am

lawls! My uncle want to try a styleathon?
Back to top Go down
Denis S.
Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:46 am

lols let him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:48 am

whod match? Yo momma?seriously.
Back to top Go down
Denis S.
Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:25 am

me Id match.No.NO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:30 pm

My mom & dad think the sound is soooooo annoying. I really don't care though.
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:19 pm

hunter i understand. thats what i do too. especially when i have a company its hard. they are pretty irritated and say it is a no life. they tell me to go study. i dont play computer games and yet they say fingerboarding is dumb. its a passion. parents dont understand . they dont like the sound of landing. they tell me to stop it. and tell me its the first and last time to buy a td. i now want to borrow her credit card to buy a lowpro and i will pay her money but they wont. 28 bucks isnt alot to spend on fingerboarding. its just like any other real sport . i just dont understand how they can spend 300 bucks on my inline Micro SEBA sliding skates but not in fingerboarding. (tat doesnt include bearings and stuff) it isnt alot compared to 60 bucks FF wheels. they tell me that i am stupid to send things out. they tell me i am retarded to believe in forums and people but i generally believe u guys on FBS and FBT and Youtube. FBC people are annoying. none of them give good comments. FFI people can sometimes be worse. everyone on FFI hates everyone else and they think they are pro. brag setups.... wateva. they think a place on FFI = PRO!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
Kinder!

Number of posts : 47
Skill Level : 55
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:04 am

my dad said if he'll find one more time the books on my desk( the one i grind on) he'll chop my yellowood with a axe...my mom doesen't say anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:40 am

my parrents support me.My dad helps me with the shop and the materials what i need for making tunning/fb/ramps.My mom... doesn't say something Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:05 am

they dun care but my uncle is always backing me up and buying me supplies all the time to improve my company.
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:49 am

good for u guys. fingerboarding is getting expensive in my area when a techdeck costs 15 bucks
Back to top Go down
Lenny.B
Face Melter
Lenny.B

Female
Number of posts : 989
Humor : I COME WITH A CHOAKING HAZZARD.....
Current Setup : Ur mom
Skill Level : 600
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:51 am

WHERE DO U LIVE
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:52 am

singapore. especially when everything is expensive. high costs of living here. shipping is twice as much as what u pay in america
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Parents and your fingerboard?   Your Parents and your fingerboard? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Parents and your fingerboard?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next