Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPRiNGFiELD ProModel Bushings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

SPRiNGFiELD ProModel Bushings Empty
PostSubject: SPRiNGFiELD ProModel Bushings   SPRiNGFiELD ProModel Bushings Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:03 pm

they will be out soon. this is a special material. it is not oring style and is only available in bottom. BEFORE YOU NAGIVATE OFF THIS PAGE, READ ON. THIS ISNT BRACELET MATERIAL. the hole to fit it in the kingpin is pretty big so u cannot screw on the nut if u use it on top. its a soft like plastic material, like urethane bushings u use on skateboard bushings and wheels, or imagine... flatface G6T duocores soft based feeling. My friends and I are working on the thickness and the hole size now. the material is quite flamable and can burn easily so it isnt easy to reshape it. it works for those who want supertight trucks . they do not squash easily either. the result? a great bushing for those who like it tight. once i figure a way to solve the problems i will start selling these with pivot cup material.