Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek Empty
PostSubject: SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek   SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:43 pm

yeah i havent been on for ages. time to show u guys some stuff i have been working on.

basically the biggest shit i have been researching on

SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek Rihu9i

WHEELS!

i have plans to install bearings in them but right now its just washers on both sides. they are made of a material just like jace wheels except that they are translucent. they are rather hardy and are about the same size of a techdeck wheel but only larger by a slight bit. dont worry these arent done yet so the finished product will look better. its very very boxy now, as you guys can tell , i shall work on it, till then, haha this will be it

BUSHINGS!

SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek 2ef0nya

From now on, springfield bushings will be sold in a pack of 6 at a low price of $2.50 and we gurantee you will feel a real big change in performance. The new bushings will be a revolutionary improvement in the fingerboarding scene of bushings so its a totally different feel

SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek 2i77nko

they will come equipped with

2 bottom bushings
2 top bushings
2 transparent hard top bushings

the transparent hard top bushings are of the same size as techdeck bushings

as a result, you can choose the way you wish to ride your trucks

you can ride them with the regular material for a responsive feel or the hard top bushings for an extremely tight truck feel with extreme control . you will not need a washer unless you are using the responsive method to tune your trucks as the bottom bushing material adapts to almost all circumstances. we will still feature the core system as we have received numerous feedbacks that it actually makes the bushings fit better

i will further explain the bushing qualities here

RESPONSE:(on the left of the picture)
response gives your truck a feel like never before. they work like blackriver truck bushings , made of a kind of material kinda similar to blackriver trucks material. with the top and bottom bushing made of the same impressionable material, they can be tightened to the maximum but with a little bit of difficulty. what makes them special is that, they may appear to be tight when you ride them, but when u do tricks that require leaning during landing or so, like heelflips, they will lean as well , but they will return to their normal shape after that, improving your stance to give you a realistic style. the impact when landing is also largely cushioned by the bushings so it feels extremely comfortable to ride in this way.

CONTROL: (on the right of the picture)
control system provides an extremely tight truck, featuring a impressionable bottom bushing with a hard top bushing. the top bushing which is extremely durable can be replaced with a techdeck bushing as well. it allows the truck to be tightened easily without a protruding kingpin. they are very good expecially when learning new tricks, or pulling off a difficult line of tricks that require precise flipping of fingers. they give you good control over the deck but the impact while landing is relatively hard because of the reduced rebound and your fingers may tend to hurt after intense fingerboarding.

cannot choose either of them? fret not because every purchase of our bushings will come with both of the system so you can choose what you want to ride, nevertheless, they are in my opinion better than o rings. they will come with a set of pivot cups as well

thanks for supporting springfield!
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
XIFingerboards
Face Melter
XIFingerboards

Male
Number of posts : 654
Humor : Only Chris Cole would wear something like that.
Current Setup : BW NM with YTrucks
Absolute Exotic
Skill Level : 752
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek   SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:58 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KosmoKitty73
Thomas

Number of posts : 23
Skill Level : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek   SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:02 am

Pm me
Back to top Go down
XIFingerboards
Face Melter
XIFingerboards

Male
Number of posts : 654
Humor : Only Chris Cole would wear something like that.
Current Setup : BW NM with YTrucks
Absolute Exotic
Skill Level : 752
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek   SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 am

me?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KosmoKitty73
vincent321
Advanced Fingerboarder
vincent321

Male
Number of posts : 130
Humor : i suck at dating?
Current Setup : DECK:fingerplant 2012
TAPE:riptape
WHEELS:blackriver wheels
BUSHINGS:fbs extra smooth
trucks:dump trucks
Skill Level : 195
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek   SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:01 pm

haha im the first one who will get it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek   SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:15 am

Nice !
Back to top Go down
vincent321
Advanced Fingerboarder
vincent321

Male
Number of posts : 130
Humor : i suck at dating?
Current Setup : DECK:fingerplant 2012
TAPE:riptape
WHEELS:blackriver wheels
BUSHINGS:fbs extra smooth
trucks:dump trucks
Skill Level : 195
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek   SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:25 am

OKAYS PPL IM BACK FOR MORE ACTION
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek   SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRiNGFiELD New products sneak peek
Page 1 of 1