Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Berlinwood Extra Wide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Berlinwood Extra Wide Empty
PostSubject: Berlinwood Extra Wide   Berlinwood Extra Wide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:29 am

shipping- ok so i went to the blackriver sight and asked if they have any extra wides, they said yes so it was 25.95 euros which is about 35$. it took a week and one day which is great from germany and i asked for a redish fade to orange and they gave me it.

first looks- so it came with a peice of rip and loads of stickers and a catalog and when i pulled this baby out i was stunned, the most beautiful deck i have seen. holes were perfect, lacquer was amazing kicks were even which i pretty much new it all would be good because its a berlinwood. plies were from top to bottom maple, greenish brown, vibrant yellow, brown, red and orange fade.

performance- the most important section but its the shortest. AMAZING good pop good control and i was so much more consistent with the extra width which if you didnt no its 30mm or 3cm. great deck buy one

Last edited by mojomorty94 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whiteninja
Mind Blower
whiteninja

Male
Number of posts : 434
Humor : Backside Flip /\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Current Setup : Steeze G2 Heart modded wide td trucks zshred waffle grip xgames wheels. I'm getting lowprotape, eventually morningwood wheels. and am working on a steeze g2 mellow twotone.
Skill Level : 345
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Berlinwood Extra Wide   Berlinwood Extra Wide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:40 am

you just ASKED?
Back to top Go down
http://steezefingerboards.synthesite.com

PostSubject: Re: Berlinwood Extra Wide   Berlinwood Extra Wide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:43 am

yea i went to the contact us and asked if they had any and they said yes send 29.95E to our paypal
Back to top Go down
Lenny.B
Face Melter
Lenny.B

Female
Number of posts : 989
Humor : I COME WITH A CHOAKING HAZZARD.....
Current Setup : Ur mom
Skill Level : 600
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Berlinwood Extra Wide   Berlinwood Extra Wide Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:33 pm

bullshit^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berlinwood Extra Wide   Berlinwood Extra Wide Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:28 am

y dont shut the hell up becausethats all i did you idiot why would i lie how i got it you fag stop spamming. and if you dont belive me just ask them yourself and see what they say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berlinwood Extra Wide   Berlinwood Extra Wide Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:32 am

ill buy it for $38
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berlinwood Extra Wide   Berlinwood Extra Wide Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:11 am

ahhh no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berlinwood Extra Wide   Berlinwood Extra Wide Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:27 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Lenny.B
Face Melter
Lenny.B

Female
Number of posts : 989
Humor : I COME WITH A CHOAKING HAZZARD.....
Current Setup : Ur mom
Skill Level : 600
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Berlinwood Extra Wide   Berlinwood Extra Wide Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:46 pm

yo i dident mean it like that i just ment that is soooo hard for me to belive cuz i always ask BRR questions and they never respond and when they do they cant do anything about it. im not saying ur a liar im saying its hard for me to belive that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Berlinwood Extra Wide   Berlinwood Extra Wide Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:13 am

they usually always respond to my question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berlinwood Extra Wide   Berlinwood Extra Wide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berlinwood Extra Wide
Page 1 of 1