Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chemical Clothing Co.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ScooterScoots
Beastly Fingerboarder
ScooterScoots

Male
Number of posts : 74
Humor : Everything.
Current Setup : Yellowood Z2 "Money Only Brings Hate"
Gold Wides
China Wheels(haters gonna hate)
China Tape
Skill Level : 89987
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Chemical Clothing Co. Empty
PostSubject: Chemical Clothing Co.   Chemical Clothing Co. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:04 am

Chemical Clothing Co. Chemic10

We are not your original clothing company. Most clothing companies are in it for the money and the fame. We're in it to support skateboarders and what they do to keep the skateboarding scene alive. What we look in a skateboarder is that they support other skaters in anyway they could and they support companies that support the scene as well. Well to start, Chemical Clothing Co. Is a skateboard clothing company branched out of Idaho. We specialize in making T-Shirts in various designs such as Tie Die, V-Necks and wicked graphic t-shirts. In order for all of you guys to keep us rolling, we would like to invite you to like our one and only Facebook Page, Subscribe to our one and only YouTube Page & Follow us on Twitter! That's all we ask.
Here at Chemical Clothing Co. We plan to do some promotional giveaways on our products to people who are interested in seeing us get somewhere. We will do 3 types of giveaways: One on our Facebook, One on our YouTube and one on our Twitter so be sure to follow us on all of our social networks.

Thank You!

3-26-2012- We are looking for some people who can represent our clothing whether it be on a skateboard,bike or scooters. We are only looking for about 4 people to join the team because we don't want it to be too full that we'll be sending sponsor packages out everyday. In a sponsor package you will receive: 1 Chemical Clothing Co. T-Shirt with the Rasta logo on it with white background(contact me about your size) and then you will get some stickers. Every sponsor package is different none of them are the same so you will be getting some good stuff!

T-Shirts will be $10+$4 Shipping. It's a pretty good deal considering all those other skateboarding companies that make t-shirts sell theirs for about $25-$30 + Shipping.

All of our T-Shirts are made in the USA by American Apparel so you don't have to be afraid if they come from Canada,Mexico,Etc.

If you want to be apart of our team, please contact me via Facebook or the contact form on the website. Our Facebook page link is- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chemical-Clothing-Co/350256948359236?skip_nax_wizard=true# Please like it because we will do promotional giveaways on there.

If you would like to pre order a t-shirt it will be $10+$4 that is a few bucks off of the original price contact me via the contact form and I will get your information.

Here are some t-shirts with the graphics I have created, you can pick one up when their in stock! Razz
Chemical Clothing Co. 559594_351532488231682_350256948359236_1036999_1709031240_n
Chemical Clothing Co. 7335389_orig
Chemical Clothing Co. 4970970_orig
Chemical Clothing Co. 9573620_orig
Chemical Clothing Co. 524819_351570214894576_350256948359236_1037093_1808904534_n

please visit our website @ www.chemicalclothingco.weebly.com Don't worry a .COM domain is coming soon!

Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chemicalclothingco.weebly.com
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Skill Level : 610771
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Clothing Co.   Chemical Clothing Co. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:15 am

That slogan is way to close to my own. like i said on fbhq, im suing you if u ever make a sale with my slogan on your product. dont try anything either, im good friends with Steven Spielberg's lawyer.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
I am the law. :)
I am the law. :)
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Clothing Co.   Chemical Clothing Co. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Oh snap. This just got real in the hizzay
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male
Number of posts : 2075
Humor : Charlie the Unicorn bit my finger!
Current Setup : BW Nm White Anchor Graphic/fbs extra smooth/bollie truck/brt bushings/ff g4A's

Skill Level : 141638
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Clothing Co.   Chemical Clothing Co. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:28 am

He also stole the crossed skateboards from zack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredmentz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chemical Clothing Co.   Chemical Clothing Co. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chemical Clothing Co.
Page 1 of 1