Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 new products and some VERY IMPORTANT THINGS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

2010 new products and some VERY IMPORTANT THINGS! Empty
PostSubject: 2010 new products and some VERY IMPORTANT THINGS!   2010 new products and some VERY IMPORTANT THINGS! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:35 pm

first off before i go into the company stuff, i just wanna say, fingerboardspot has come a long way. i havent been that active in posting recentrly , but i have been lurking. because i have a really short winter break which didnt feel like a break at all ( yeah school is pretty asshole ) and i had alot of stuff to do . so once everything is stable, i will be more active. i know people are dissing me about mod elections, but i am really not annoyed, since harvey has gone, i think the forum has changed waay too much. march last year, is so much diff from now. i respect hunter's decision to lock for forum registration until the problem is solved, meanwhile, i will try to be more active as possible, plus i am coping with some company improvements.

i have been working on 3 things:
-a local fingerboard magazine
-improvements to tape
-improvements to bushings

i have been thinking of the fingerboard magazine idea for AGES! and now i have some people to help me out with this idea. it should be done quarterly, in ebook of printed format, catering to our local fingerboarding scene. i will try not to charge any money unless you guys are buying a printed copy, (then i have to ) because of the shipping fees. each issue has coverage of local and international fbing news professionally presented in a PDF document

tape issues: i have received plenty of positive feedback about how great the tape is. i had a huge bunch of stock but it was all sold out in a really short period of time. according to those who tried it, it was really squishy and soft, but the issue lies with it being as thick as toxic tape. i will try to get a thinner version from the supplier asap, but i have been runnning low on funds ; so i will try my best. the new batch will feel like already pre worn in, so its performs amazingly great. its still under testing so wait please! it will be in stock shortly

bushings:i have been working on a no frills bushing for everyone, all types of riding styles, i have contacted an aeromodelling store to supply washers of a precise thickness for our bushings specifically. the design has a slightly larger hole so the nut grips onto the sides of the washer to make an extremely stable squish for the bushings, despite being slightly loose, for the extremely comfortable and realistic riding without being that loose. when pressure is applied on the sides and lightly released, it will cause an instant lashback of the hangar to its exact position.its hard to explain, but the performance is phenomenal. however, you may need a slight bit of nut guard because the tensions stored is pretty great

the bushing material will be improved, i will be getting a new lathe soon.

so yeah. thats all guys !
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com

2010 new products and some VERY IMPORTANT THINGS!
Page 1 of 1