Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:53 pm

Hey guys I have some bad news here. I wont be on the forums and replying to any youtube messages or emails u guys have sent to me. I am not quitting fingerboarding. My reason is my finals are coming and they are a fairly important examination so I have to concentrate on my studies. I am sorry guys I will try to come on if possible but yea cya for 1 month.
I will try to respond as much as I can.

I am also gonna hold tryouts for our international team in the end of October.
It will be both for amateur and pro team so I will consider all of you guys and give you the best positions if possible.
The local team tryouts will start very soon I repeat LOCAL PRO TEAM. I will have a video soon…..
If you guys aren’t from Singapore, you cant try out for this but you guys can join the international team when I hold tryouts in October. I hold no understanding to some of your persistent disregard to the understanding of basic simple English. If I said LOCAL MEANS LOCAL. I do not live in USA
Current local team will stay put, but you guys have the option to run tryouts for our local PRO team. The current local team and the current guys will be in the amateur team.
What makes our pro team different is that it will be a dynamic transformation of our local fingerboarding scene. What I demand at least is some nice fingerboarding skill and a decent camera (that is of at least my cellphone video quality which I will upload in awhile) No sloppy filming and at least use a tripod when appropriate. I am not looking for steven spielberg or even mike schneider’s camera. I am looking for just decent quality stuff no shit. If your current camera cannot make it, find a way or you wont be chosen for local pro. Most camera phones can achieve my current standard I believe
Sponsorship is a very huge responsibility. Being sponsored by Springfield isn’t exactly the most difficult because I do not expect too much. What I demand is that you guys film some fingerboarding minis, edit maybe, review the products when I send them, advertise for the company (up to you). I don’t think I demand much. The pro team will be the role models of the local fingerboading scene, teaching the newcomers some basic skill if approached. Your responsibility and honesty is very much valued.
To tryout for the local pro team., film a tryout video, edited , decent quality, maybe adding in suitable music in the event. The video should not be more than 5 minutes long, with a mixture of tricks. It should be posted as a video response to the main tryout video named “ SPRiNGFiELD Local PRO team tryout”
I REPEAT: SINGAPORE ONLY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
John K.
John K.

Number of posts : 1222
Current Setup : Naipe.
Skill Level : 1326
Registration date : 2009-03-11

IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!   IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:04 am

Bai.