Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Flatface Order Review Part One: Bonsei Concrete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stoopidfingers
Advanced Fingerboarder
stoopidfingers

Male
Number of posts : 143
Humor : Lmfao
Current Setup : Berlinwood New Mold (Minus Duck Graphic)
Riptape
Wides
Rip Shangs
NC Minis
Skill Level : 194
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Big Flatface Order Review Part One: Bonsei Concrete Empty
PostSubject: Big Flatface Order Review Part One: Bonsei Concrete   Big Flatface Order Review Part One: Bonsei Concrete Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Shipping: Well it was shipped here in three days with my flatface square bike rack and some flatface G7.1D blacks and it came in a medium flat rate box so for shippin its a 10/10

First Imperessions: when i first opened the usual cardboard wrap and bubble wrap and all i noticed that the had changed the design from the little last thin sheet of wraping with the company logo printed on it to a bar of wax with the companys logo it looked awsome when i did my first grind it felt kinda rocky and i had to wax it myself so i give it a 9/10

Performance: after a good waxing it was up and ready and had buttery slides and every time i did a grind it sounded like the elias assmuth comercial so overall i give it a 9/10 BONSEI CONCRETE ITS DA REAL SHITE GO BUY ONE TODAY

(This Is My First Review So Chill..The Fuck Out)
Back to top Go down

Big Flatface Order Review Part One: Bonsei Concrete
Page 1 of 1