Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FlatFace G12 review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan .B
Master Fingerboarder
Jonathan .B

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Humor : Typical thins
Skill Level : 1249
Registration date : 2009-05-04

FlatFace G12 review Empty
PostSubject: FlatFace G12 review   FlatFace G12 review Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:49 am

First of this deck is the wide,premium edition. Its 29mm's wide and its made with premium woods as the bottom plies(such as 2 tones)
Shipping: Shipping took only like 5 days from mass to new york. Came in bubble mailer with some stickers, and the deck was wrapped in bubble wrap.
First Impressions: My first impressions of the deck were that the lacquer looked amazing and i saw no flaws and could find any imperfections.The bottom ply was a two tone which had a light side and dark side of what looked like the color of walnut.
Craftsmanship: The decks holes were perfectly drilled, the rounding of the nose and tail were perfect, sanding on the sides was good and he didn't sand into the next ply. everything was up to standards if not overachieved.The kick height was about medium and the concave was very little but the deck was very hard to bend and very strong.
Performance The deck's pop is outstanding, it's practically like a spring loaded board. The higher nose allows your finger to catch the kick so you have a better flick and carry. The lacquer Is still brand new since i got it 3 weeks ago, although it seems to get minor scratches that are just on the surface and you can't feel them. Theres not alot you can say about the deck its just perfect.
Cons: I have failed to find any imperfections with the deck, sowwy.
Overall: I highly recommend this deck, go out and buy one as soon as you have the money, there simply amazing.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
I am the law. :)
I am the law. :)
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

FlatFace G12 review Empty
PostSubject: Re: FlatFace G12 review   FlatFace G12 review Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:55 am

owsumn
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com

FlatFace G12 review
Page 1 of 1