Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skywood is now.......................

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Skywood is now....................... Empty
PostSubject: Skywood is now.......................   Skywood is now....................... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:20 am

Do to the fact that there are too many "wood" companies, we decided to change our name
to Flip-It Fingerboards! [img]Skywood is now....................... Flipit10[/img]

We also working on our products and making them better. sorry bout the crappy products before. Website will be up soon. So stay with us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skywood is now.......................   Skywood is now....................... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:28 am

good name
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn

Male
Number of posts : 1460
Location : A secret spy base off the coast of the sahara desert in a volcano under ground.
Humor : haha haha haa haa i am a moderator!
Current Setup : Deck: Yellowood Browny
Wheels: Oak Wheels
Trucks: Ytrucks Silver X1
Tape: Precut FBS
Bushings: Ytrucks
Skill Level : 1734
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Skywood is now.......................   Skywood is now....................... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:20 pm

NICE BUT THIS COMPANY ARNT PROFFESIONAL AT ALL! THEY SED THEY WOULD SPONSOR ME AND GIVE ME FREE DECKS IF I MADE THEM A SICK DOMAIN SITE... ONCE THEY GOT THE DOMAIN SITE THEY IGNORED MY MESSAGES AND NEVA TALKED TO ME . AND I DIDNT GET THE FREE DECKS OR SPONSORSHIP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/harveyglynn

PostSubject: Re: Skywood is now.......................   Skywood is now....................... Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Harvey Glynn wrote:
NICE BUT THIS COMPANY ARNT PROFFESIONAL AT ALL! THEY SED THEY WOULD SPONSOR ME AND GIVE ME FREE DECKS IF I MADE THEM A SICK DOMAIN SITE... ONCE THEY GOT THE DOMAIN SITE THEY IGNORED MY MESSAGES AND NEVA TALKED TO ME . AND I DIDNT GET THE FREE DECKS OR SPONSORSHIP
thats kinda cause u didnt make the team and we couldnt use your website. sorry dude
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn

Male
Location : A secret spy base off the coast of the sahara desert in a volcano under ground.

PostSubject: Re: Skywood is now.......................   Skywood is now....................... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:26 am

skywoodfingerboards wrote:
Harvey Glynn wrote:
thats kinda cause u didnt make the team and we couldnt use your website. sorry dude
ok dude i would have exsepted that and sed oh ok dude thanks anyway but....... you ignored me and it pissed me off... i sent you lots of messages to help you with your site like to change the e-mail... you still didnt reply and thats what bugged me................... so dude like for a deck or trucks i would be happy to make you a new site and domain it AGAIN and change it to e-mail like so yeah . i dont mind but it was the ignoring that was unproffesional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skywood is now.......................   Skywood is now....................... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:38 am

Harvey Glynn wrote:
Harvey Glynn wrote:
ok dude i would have exsepted that and sed oh ok dude thanks anyway but....... you ignored me and it pissed me off... i sent you lots of messages to help you with your site like to change the e-mail... you still didnt reply and thats what bugged me................... so dude like for a deck or trucks i would be happy to make you a new site and domain it AGAIN and change it to e-mail like so yeah . i dont mind but it was the ignoring that was unproffesional.
im really sorry bout that. i promise it wont happen again flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skywood is now.......................   Skywood is now....................... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Harvey Glynn wrote:
Harvey Glynn wrote:
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Skywood is now.......................   Skywood is now....................... Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Harvey Glynn wrote:
Harvey Glynn wrote:
ok dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skywood is now.......................   Skywood is now....................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skywood is now.......................
Page 1 of 1