Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Company's sponsoring?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iSkateNude

Number of posts : 1
Skill Level : 0
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Company's sponsoring? Empty
PostSubject: Company's sponsoring?   Company's sponsoring? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:02 am

Hey my names Chris iFingerboard! x) And i'm pretty good in my opinion.. iDon't have many Switch tricks iGot a few in Nollie tho:) iWas just wondering if there are any company's that are sponsoring right now iWould really enjoi a nice first sponsor and on that could possibly send a sponsor pack every once in awhile?.. Honestly iNeed a sponsor for boards.. iRecently bought a Broken Knuckle complete:) My parents say "This is the only time i'll be buying you this, there too expensive" Was there exact words. So basically if the deck i'm getting breaks i'm screwed.. Lol, well basically what i'm asking for is tips towards getting a sponsor, is all!Smile It would really help if someone could help me out? cat

Thanks, Chris.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
I am the law. :)
I am the law. :)
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Company's sponsoring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company's sponsoring?   Company's sponsoring? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:15 am

Upload good videos and sponsors will find you. begging for a sponsorship won't get you anywhere, ever. also, you could always mow some lawns to make money, old fashioned but you'll have a new complete in a single weekend
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com

Company's sponsoring?
Page 1 of 1