Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TaylorT
I am the law. :)
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:43 am

its at a slow pace though. discuss
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Skill Level : 610771
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 am

well it hasnt been without effort, i assure you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
TaylorT

Male
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
Ablair brand pivot cups~

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male
Number of posts : 2075
Humor : Charlie the Unicorn bit my finger!
Current Setup : BW Nm White Anchor Graphic/fbs extra smooth/bollie truck/brt bushings/ff g4A's

Skill Level : 141638
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:59 am

it grew but now it seems like its going down again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredmentz/
TaylorT
TaylorT

Male
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
Ablair brand pivot cups~

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 am

well we just got a couple more members who are kinda posting. i sorta feel like we might not ever have to deal with holden again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male
Number of posts : 2075
Humor : Charlie the Unicorn bit my finger!
Current Setup : BW Nm White Anchor Graphic/fbs extra smooth/bollie truck/brt bushings/ff g4A's

Skill Level : 141638
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:04 am

JINKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredmentz/
TaylorT
TaylorT

Male
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
Ablair brand pivot cups~

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 am

ahahahah. yousotrollin
Back to top Go down
ryansk8ter71
Intermediate Fingerboarder
ryansk8ter71

Male
Number of posts : 51
Humor : i find humor in everything
Current Setup : G12 Wide
Y Trucks
BRR Editions tan

Skill Level : 39
Registration date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 pm

TaylorT wrote:
well we just got a couple more members who are kinda posting. i sorta feel like we might not ever have to deal with holden again Very Happy

I lol at this, but i guess im one of the new members. But the whole no holden thing made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allcanadianfb.com
Alexander
Advanced Fingerboarder
Alexander

Number of posts : 164
Humor : Nothing, everything is literal.
Skill Level : 110
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:32 am

Needs less Holden. He needs to stop using 'I'll keep making accounts' as his warning. Ban him.
Back to top Go down
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:46 am

hes banned. forever.XD
Back to top Go down
Alexander
Advanced Fingerboarder
Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:37 pm

Thank god!
Back to top Go down
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 am

we need more regular posters!
we have a week of good stats and start dying again :p

Last edited by goombla on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ryansk8ter71
Intermediate Fingerboarder
ryansk8ter71

Male
Number of posts : 51
Humor : i find humor in everything
Current Setup : G12 Wide
Y Trucks
BRR Editions tan

Skill Level : 39
Registration date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 am

^agreed, im posting frequently. But i don't want to make unnessisary posts
Back to top Go down
http://www.allcanadianfb.com
Alexander
Advanced Fingerboarder
Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Yeah, that seems to happen, people post stupid stuff just to keep it active around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?   Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it just me, or do you feel like this place is actually starting to grow again?
Page 1 of 1