Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idaho Meet-Up 2011.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Empty
PostSubject: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:40 pm

I will be hosting a meet-up here in Boise,Idaho.

Chris Daniels and probably Miles from Creekwood,The owner of O-Wood and some other guys are going to be making it down.

If you live in California or somewhere in the USA then you don't have to pay to get into the event.

There will be sponsors.
We've only gotten a few at the moment.

Chris Daniels talked to his sponsors, Blackriver and Flatface.
Blackriver is 100% Going to sponsor it, he is talking to FlatFace right now.

He is bringing down his big mini, his ramps and I will be bringing down my ramps and some product from Brr.

Best Trick Contest-Game of Skate-Giveaway.

PM me if you're going to attend.

The event will be held:

June 15th 2011.
Back to top Go down
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Skill Level : 610771
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:51 am

YOU are hosting a meet up sponsored by BRR??
O.o
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male
Number of posts : 778
Current Setup : Flaked-ytrucks-roll9

Skill Level : 585
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:16 am

I call shananigans..

Id swear your a farmer with the big steaming pile of bull crap you just dumped on the forum....

I justed PMed both miles and chris daniels, if neither say they are supporting/attending/sponsoring/promoting this even in idaho for holden then your offically gone to end the bulls*it lies once and for all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:12 am

DillonV wrote:
I call shananigans..

Id swear your a farmer with the big steaming pile of bull crap you just dumped on the forum....

I justed PMed both miles and chris daniels, if neither say they are supporting/attending/sponsoring/promoting this even in idaho for holden then your offically gone to end the bulls*it lies once and for all.

I said, Chris Daniels is attending. I never said Miles F. was attending for sure. Chris said he would contact people loacted in Washington to see if they can attend. Quit putting words into my mouth, please.

Goombla, Yes. Chris Daniels said that if he is going to attend an event he said BRR can sponsor it.
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:57 am

Holden Huffaker wrote:
DillonV wrote:
I call shananigans..

I said, Chris Daniels is attending. I never said Miles F. was attending for sure. Chris said he would contact people loacted in Washington to see if they can attend. Quit putting words into my mouth, please.

Goombla, Yes. Chris Daniels said that if he is going to attend an event he said BRR can sponsor it.

I i never put words in your mouth, learn to read you f*** turd, if any of them dont show confermation of ever responding to you, see ya'.

Last edited by DillonV on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:02 am

Oh yeah, there is no need to post this on Fingerboard H.Q.
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 am

Already have, as long as it gets me confermation that much faster...enjoy your short stay i know your full of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:07 am

Haha. Just because I said Miles and Chris Daniels Might come, yet Chris is still in Germany. Chris said he would contact Miles and ask if he could come down for the event, yet you said "Chris and Miles are going! Let me PM both of them" I never said that, I said they might come.
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:11 am

DillonV wrote:

I justed PMed both miles and chris daniels, if neither say they are supporting/attending/sponsoring/promoting this event in idaho for holden then your offically gone to end the bulls*it lies once and for all.

Here, ever since you cant read i quoted myself so you could possibly look again and not look like a moron..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:14 am

Haha!
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 am

Ill be laughing hitting the ban button when we get a PM from chris daniels and/or milesF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:43 pm

That's messed up.

You know I could file a harassment incident against you? All those names you called me when I've been on here, Haha you're so funny. What did I do to deserve to get banned?
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Go ahead file away, it is immisable in court and good luck getting the case across the boarder.

your still creating fake accounts,trying to go in transactions making stupid idoll threats of suing, bouncing you ip address,and still making up s***,

I'm sorry but you contradicted yourself already so i know this is complete s***, Go suck a lemon and have a nice day with your Ban.

Kinda funny when you fall into your own pile of BullSh*t.

Back to top Go down
TaylorT
I am the law. :)
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:25 am

i agree with your ban but honestly, this might have some truth to it. chris live here in seattle, and brr sponsors every event
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:13 am

Yes and no, Impossible for Chris to attend because Holden said himself that Chris is in " Germany" so i donno.. Secondly if Holden even got a hold of BRR they'd laugh hysterically soon as they see his name, because they'd think its a scam for free product.. I've already seen facebook posts of him asking other companies too, personally i just think it's a big ass scam he's trying to pull.
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:16 am

OOoooooo... swing and a miss, but thanks for playing holden... 1/2 messages.. still waiting upon chris..

Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Hmmhd

Back to top Go down
TaylorT
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:42 am

NICE! haha little loser
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idaho Meet-Up 2011.   Idaho Meet-Up 2011. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idaho Meet-Up 2011.
Page 1 of 1