Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
p1kclefingerboarder

Male
Number of posts : 27
Humor : Fb Fo Life
Current Setup : Yellowood A-6, TD Wheels,Riptape,Black Spinal Wides,And Riptape Tuning.
Skill Level : 46
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh) Empty
PostSubject: Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh)   Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:31 pm

I made a ghetto az homemade kink ledge outta cardboard. Here is the video for you guys.

Last edited by p1kclefingerboarder on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zapfingerboards.com
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male
Number of posts : 778
Current Setup : Flaked-ytrucks-roll9

Skill Level : 585
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh)   Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Looks fun, really. You should try taping the top part above the side pieces making it flush, you know what I mean? That way your top piece isn't sinking into itself. Also packing tape has a little more of a smooth yet slippery feeling to it and will make grinding and sliding alot easier and if you make the obstacle bigger you can actually grind after landing a(which was quite clean I must say ) kickflip.. Also add a face to each side rather than it being hallow, you wouldn't believe how much more stable the kinked ledge will be...
Back to top Go down
p1kclefingerboarder

Male
Number of posts : 27
Humor : Fb Fo Life
Current Setup : Yellowood A-6, TD Wheels,Riptape,Black Spinal Wides,And Riptape Tuning.
Skill Level : 46
Registration date : 2011-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh)   Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:48 pm

DillonV wrote:
Looks fun, really. You should try taping the top part above the side pieces making it flush, you know what I mean? That way your top piece isn't sinking into itself. Also packing tape has a little more of a smooth yet slippery feeling to it and will make grinding and sliding alot easier and if you make the obstacle bigger you can actually grind after landing a(which was quite clean I must say ) kickflip.. Also add a face to each side rather than it being hallow, you wouldn't believe how much more stable the kinked ledge will be...
Wow thankyou so much man! I will take this advise to make a new one. Thankyou so much though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zapfingerboards.com
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Skill Level : 610771
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh)   Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:06 pm

ur gunna be really good if u keep it up for a year or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh)   Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:31 pm

goombla wrote:
ur gunna be really good if u keep it up for a year or two.

Practice Practice Practice! Smile

Like Goombla said, you will be good in a few years, just keep practicing.

Nice video by the way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh)   Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghetto Az (Ghetto homemade kink ledge sesh)
Page 1 of 1