Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
p1kclefingerboarder

Male
Number of posts : 27
Humor : Fb Fo Life
Current Setup : Yellowood A-6, TD Wheels,Riptape,Black Spinal Wides,And Riptape Tuning.
Skill Level : 46
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards. Empty
PostSubject: Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.   Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:59 pm

So you guys may of seen my last post about kick fingerboards. Well i didn't exactly want to run the company with my friend anymore. Anyway before i started this company up with my friend, i had a company of my own which is zap fingerboards. Now this company is way legit. So i will be running this company on my own. Plus this company has a .com domain.

Link: http://www.zapfingerboards.com

thankyou.

~Nick
Back to top Go down
http://www.zapfingerboards.com
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male
Number of posts : 778
Current Setup : Flaked-ytrucks-roll9

Skill Level : 585
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.   Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Lol, those bushings look like they're made of erasers, and if your done with the " other " company i'll just delete the topic then.
Back to top Go down
p1kclefingerboarder

Male
Current Setup : Yellowood A-6, TD Wheels,Riptape,Black Spinal Wides,And Riptape Tuning.

PostSubject: Re: Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.   Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm

DillonV wrote:
Lol, those bushings look like they're made of erasers, and if your done with the " other " company i'll just delete the topic then.
There not made out of erasers. GOD.
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.   Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Whoa relax little dude, i'd swear your about to pop a blood vessel.. Sorry just saying you might want to look into quality control a bit because they look like they're flaking apart on you. Maybe try a different material like sex bracelets or rubber o-rings, something popular and is a hot ticket item.
Back to top Go down
p1kclefingerboarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.   Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:39 pm

DillonV wrote:
Whoa relax little dude, i'd swear your about to pop a blood vessel.. Sorry just saying you might want to look into quality control a bit because they look like they're flaking apart on you. Maybe try a different material like sex bracelets or rubber o-rings, something popular and is a hot ticket item.
Sorry man and ok. What are sex braclets used for? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.   Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Nice man! Smile
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.   Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:47 am

You make bushings out of them. You should really invest time into understanding how a company works, how to make your products to be high quality and easily made to ease production before you make a company... if it didnt work that way id have my company running.
Back to top Go down
p1kclefingerboarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.   Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:36 am

DillonV wrote:
You make bushings out of them. You should really invest time into understanding how a company works, how to make your products to be high quality and easily made to ease production before you make a company... if it didnt work that way id have my company running.
Ok thankyou!
Back to top Go down
p1kclefingerboarder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.   Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:37 am

Holden Huffaker wrote:
Nice man! Smile
Thankyou so much dude! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.   Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:46 am

Please no double posting, theres an edit button on the top right corner of your post. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.   Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better company. Stuff Kick Fingerboards.
Page 1 of 1