Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!

Go down 
+6
TaylorT
ablair
Mansur Wisaa
toastycornflakes
Zanthos
Harvey Glynn
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Harvey Glynn

Male
Number of posts : 1460
Location : A secret spy base off the coast of the sahara desert in a volcano under ground.
Humor : haha haha haa haa i am a moderator!
Current Setup : Deck: Yellowood Browny
Wheels: Oak Wheels
Trucks: Ytrucks Silver X1
Tape: Precut FBS
Bushings: Ytrucks
Skill Level : 1734
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Just wanted to make a post of them Smile

Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Fgvfd_10

BTW If you are on here and your stats is set as "Gone" and your not please tell me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/harveyglynn
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Number of posts : 1107
Humor : Russel Brand
Current Setup : Agape OM(get at them)
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

Skill Level : 1121
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:31 am

Jon is on here and Leni B. Sexi just doesn't post.
Back to top Go down
toastycornflakes
Administrator
toastycornflakes

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Humor : What's red and smells like blue paint? Red paint.
Current Setup : Homewood M8
Top Notch tape
Helio customs
WWZ Bid Daddyz
Skill Level : 1095
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:53 am

Jon and i talk often. he's still around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/toastycornflakes
Mansur Wisaa
Mind Blower
Mansur Wisaa

Male
Number of posts : 394
Humor : All your base are belong to us.
Current Setup : Kulture 2011
Brt2.0 black hanger
White Flatface brt wheels
Rip
Skill Level : 416
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:29 am

what about meh?
Back to top Go down
http://desuconcrete.weebly.com/
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:35 am

You registered in November of last year.
Back to top Go down
toastycornflakes
Administrator
toastycornflakes

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Humor : What's red and smells like blue paint? Red paint.
Current Setup : Homewood M8
Top Notch tape
Helio customs
WWZ Bid Daddyz
Skill Level : 1095
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:43 am

This thread is kwl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/toastycornflakes
Harvey Glynn

Male
Location : A secret spy base off the coast of the sahara desert in a volcano under ground.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:01 am

John hasnt signed of for months... nor has lenny...

BTW guys tell me if i have left anyone out...
Back to top Go down
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:10 am

What about the elusive "Thomas"?

Off topic; Congrats, your an Admin!
Back to top Go down
ablair
Master Fingerboarder
ablair

Male
Number of posts : 1159
Humor : But Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time
Current Setup : Push m2
Wides
White V6 wheel
Teflons
Fbs extra smooth
Skill Level : 1289
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:15 am

finnaly a new admin! dang things are looking bright!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slimFingerz
TaylorT
I am the law. :)
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 am

yes
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com
Jonathan .B
Master Fingerboarder
Jonathan .B

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Humor : Typical thins
Skill Level : 1249
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:02 am

ive just been really sick and i dont wanna infect my mom cuz she uses this computer, and besides that my moms foot is broken....... so its alittle hard to be on alot

edit and luajh only comes back on whenever they elect a new mod and i tthink some people have noticed, havent you noticed harvey?
Back to top Go down
ablair
Master Fingerboarder
ablair

Male
Wides
White V6 wheel
Teflons
Fbs extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:11 am

^ lol so true
Back to top Go down
BobbyAlter
Mind Blower
BobbyAlter

Male
Number of posts : 475
Current Setup : Berlinwood NM Blue Camo Graphic
Uncut Riptape
+BRR+ Trucks
Flatface +BRR+ Edition Bearing Wheels
Skill Level : 525
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:25 am

i've been on hear sorta long. almost as long as harvey
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:20 pm

lolwut i am still here -.-my finger has just recoverd

anyways harvey, you missed out jonathan. (which is pretty obvious)

and to people who doubt my presence and think i come during mod elections .... i dont bother about elections. just need something to troll
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
Harvey Glynn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:52 pm

shit sorry john...

o' and wow im admin lol... Hunter never reply'd to the email i sent lol... be he must have read it XD so yeh this forum will get a make over as soon as i get admin panel setup... (again needs hunter permission)

So yeh more info cooming soon Wink
Back to top Go down
BobbyAlter
Mind Blower
BobbyAlter

Male
Number of posts : 475
Current Setup : Berlinwood NM Blue Camo Graphic
Uncut Riptape
+BRR+ Trucks
Flatface +BRR+ Edition Bearing Wheels
Skill Level : 525
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:09 am

woot! yayyy for improvement
Back to top Go down
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:14 am

BobbyAlter wrote:
yay for improvement
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 pm

yes. lets make this forum a better place XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
TaylorT
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 pm

its a cool place as it is
Dance
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com
Lenny.B
Face Melter
Lenny.B

Female
Number of posts : 989
Humor : I COME WITH A CHOAKING HAZZARD.....
Current Setup : Ur mom
Skill Level : 600
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:55 pm

yo im back and im gonna try to be an active member here from now on.
Back to top Go down
ablair
Master Fingerboarder
ablair

Male
Wides
White V6 wheel
Teflons
Fbs extra smooth

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Yeah Lenny!!! woot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!   Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fingerboard Spot Legends, Origional Members, The People who Started/ Contributed to This FORUM!
Page 1 of 1