Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Comply Complete Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boffey
Advanced Fingerboarder
Boffey

Male
Number of posts : 194
Humor : People
Current Setup : Creekwood Deck
Ex-Tape
Spinal Wides
NC V4's White
Skill Level : 223
Registration date : 2009-05-27

No Comply Complete Review Empty
PostSubject: No Comply Complete Review   No Comply Complete Review Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:53 am

Basically you get a decent complete setup for $50, you get;
No Comply CP Mould Deck (Random plies)
No Comply V3 Single Bearing Wheels (Random set of wheels, could be Biggies, Minis or Normal V3's in Black or White, or if theres no V3's you could even get V4's)
No Comply Wide Trucks
1 Sheet of Flex Tape
Bushings, Pivot Cups, Mounting Screws
Stickers, a pin badge and it all comes nicely in a metal tin.
I also ordered some Foamy Goodness tape so i put that on instead.

Shipping;
I live in the UK and shipping took 2 weeks which isnt too bad because there was a postal strike in the UK at the time so this could have effected how long it took, but not bad considering the shipping was only $3.

Deck;
The deck is 28mm wide and about 100mm long, so its a normal size deck. Medium Concave and Medium Kicks. The deck is very nicely made, its a very good shape all holes drilled very well, i had no problem getting trucks on. The bottom is nicely laqured exept for a little patch near the tail, so no big deal. It has very good pop and flips very well. The bottom ply i got was the natural wood finish, it looks really good imo. 8/10

Wheels;
The wheels i got were normal V3's in white. I really like the wheels, they are very smooth but can be a bit noisy. The bearing was a bit loose in one of the wheels, but again no big deal, they fit on the trucks fine. 7/10

Trucks;
The trucks are like Tech Deck trucks but the stock axels are straight and the kingpins dont stick out the bottom. They fit on the deck well and the wheels fit on the axels properly. The kingpins kept slipping out of place though so it was annoying to get the busing on, but overall pretty good. 7/10

Foamy Goodness Tape;
It is very grippy and didnt take long to wear in, it only took like 30 mins. It comes uncut so it wasnt to easy to get on, the tape kept sticking to the edge of the deck. It sticks to the deck very well, it doesnt peel off. And most importantly, it feels so good on your fingers, im very pleased with it. 9/10

Overall;
Overall its a good value complete with good products, i also reccomend, if your buying it, to also buy a pack of Foamy Goodness tape and some Kingpins. It makes a great first setup for the money. Overall 8/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/24AlexJB
Barbian
Mind Blower
Barbian

Male
Number of posts : 383
Skill Level : 425
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: No Comply Complete Review   No Comply Complete Review Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Nice review man Smile
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: No Comply Complete Review   No Comply Complete Review Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:13 am

good in depth review. i wonder why u wont use the flex tape. u just need to rub water into it, it feels really good imo, not too bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Comply Complete Review   No Comply Complete Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Comply Complete Review
Page 1 of 1