Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Forum...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrakeHawton
Advanced Fingerboarder

Number of posts : 128
Skill Level : 166
Registration date : 2009-06-08

This Forum... Empty
PostSubject: This Forum...   This Forum... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:21 am

is getting pretty ridiculous. first off, theres is so much spam in every thread i see. second, there are SO many posts made in transactions with no pictures which need to be deleted unless like one of mine you pick witch one and ill send a pm with pics. also there are so many useless posts in transactions threads like when i post something i want and someone replies saying "i have ____" but they don't want to trade it. mods really need to step up in my opinion, deleting spam, deleting useless threads, and crackin' down on the major spammers. i left all of the other forums except this one, fbc, and ffi because of spam and useless posts, and may be leaving fingerboard spot very soon too.
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

This Forum... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Forum...   This Forum... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:48 pm

the mods are trying very hard in controlling spam, locking up useless or fucked up threads. modding isnt an easy job. dont take it for granted. just like the responsibility needed when you are sponsored, it is extremely difficult for the mods to do so if people do not change. john is on spartan mode. he bans people temporally if they do not change after warnings. i wouldnt blame it on them when there are people flamming the posts, theres nothing they can do, unless banning them permanantly which is really mean. we dont wish to be like FFI or FBC. FBT banned me permanantly for so called and attempt to send viruses to the moderators. double posting is partly because of lag. i can understand that. but bumping is another issue. leave if you want to. nobody is forcing you. leave at your own accord. you are ignorant about our current situation. everyone is trying to stop the flamming, and everyone knows the mods are trying hard. personally you are right in ways that people arent posting pictures, and people who do not make up their mind. but then you should really look at the brighter side. everyone is trying to improve.

peace out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
Harvey Glynn

Male
Number of posts : 1460
Location : A secret spy base off the coast of the sahara desert in a volcano under ground.
Humor : haha haha haa haa i am a moderator!
Current Setup : Deck: Yellowood Browny
Wheels: Oak Wheels
Trucks: Ytrucks Silver X1
Tape: Precut FBS
Bushings: Ytrucks
Skill Level : 1734
Registration date : 2009-03-30

This Forum... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Forum...   This Forum... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:20 pm

luajh wrote:
the mods are trying very hard in controlling spam, locking up useless or fucked up threads. modding isnt an easy job. dont take it for granted. just like the responsibility needed when you are sponsored, it is extremely difficult for the mods to do so if people do not change. john is on spartan mode. he bans people temporally if they do not change after warnings. i wouldnt blame it on them when there are people flamming the posts, theres nothing they can do, unless banning them permanantly which is really mean. we dont wish to be like FFI or FBC. FBT banned me permanantly for so called and attempt to send viruses to the moderators. double posting is partly because of lag. i can understand that. but bumping is another issue. leave if you want to. nobody is forcing you. leave at your own accord. you are ignorant about our current situation. everyone is trying to stop the flamming, and everyone knows the mods are trying hard. personally you are right in ways that people arent posting pictures, and people who do not make up their mind. but then you should really look at the brighter side. everyone is trying to improve.

peace out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/harveyglynn
Sponsored content

This Forum... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Forum...   This Forum... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Forum...
Page 1 of 1