Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New York Rendevous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stoopidfingers
Advanced Fingerboarder
stoopidfingers

Male
Number of posts : 143
Humor : Lmfao
Current Setup : Berlinwood New Mold (Minus Duck Graphic)
Riptape
Wides
Rip Shangs
NC Minis
Skill Level : 194
Registration date : 2009-07-16

New York Rendevous Empty
PostSubject: New York Rendevous   New York Rendevous Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Hello members of Fingerboard Spot i am making this post because i would like to plan an event where as many fingerboarders among the tri-state area (and maybe even more than the tri-state) can have fun and fingerboard, film, talk and skate. This event will take place in Brooklyn,New York in my spacious backyard. I only have request if you will come please try to bring ramps like +BRR+ or any thing you have because i dont have many ramps. If you are interested in attending please email me at nitroman23@gmail.com. So far my only sponsors are Remarkable Handboards who said they may be making a raffle for decks. The date will be sometime Mid-August, i am thinking about the 15th of August.

Please reply if you have any questions or if you are willing to attend
Back to top Go down

New York Rendevous Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Rendevous   New York Rendevous Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:52 am

il sponsor your event
i only have paper deck in stock though Sad
Back to top Go down

New York Rendevous
Page 1 of 1