Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RokWellConcrete

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

RokWellConcrete Empty
PostSubject: RokWellConcrete   RokWellConcrete Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:02 pm

It is coming Monday! Pics will be up tomorrow!

RokWell Concrete creates realistic, durable, fun, and inexpensive concrete obstacles for the fingerboarding world. Please do trust me, this is not so little kid company, and it is going to have legit obstacles no concrete companies have ever had.

It's going to have unique and one-of-a-kind obstacles that will be inexpensive. Don't every buy bonsei again! Please stay tuned, the company will be having a grand opening shortly this week. With the first order I receive, I will be making a domain name! Every order will come with stickers the put on the concrete where ever you'd like them to be to make it as smooth as possible, and wax!

After several orders, we will creating custom company stickers, and hopefully send extras with every order. This summer, we will be making hundreds of items, because once summer ends, manufacturing will close, and whatever is left of the stock will be the only thing out until next summer.

But not the worry, we will hopefully make enough for one year's supply! Please do support RokWellConcrete, and good news is, sponsorships will be held sometime next week, so stay tuned! Thanks for reading, and remember to support!

www.RWConcrete.weebly.com <---- Please DO NOT order anything, nothing is in stock currently.

www.youtube.com/rokwellconcrete <----- Subscribe for information on sponsorships!
Back to top Go down

RokWellConcrete Empty
PostSubject: Re: RokWellConcrete   RokWellConcrete Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:46 pm

is this company kindalike bonsai??
Back to top Go down
X-ROD
X-ROD

Number of posts : 378
Current Setup : scott B
TD wide trucks
FBS
rip tape tuning
g4 buttas(:
Skill Level : 470
Registration date : 2009-07-01

RokWellConcrete Empty
PostSubject: Re: RokWellConcrete   RokWellConcrete Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:58 am

BETTER!!
lol
Back to top Go down

RokWellConcrete Empty
PostSubject: Re: RokWellConcrete   RokWellConcrete Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:42 pm

i wanna try one.
Back to top Go down

RokWellConcrete Empty
PostSubject: Re: RokWellConcrete   RokWellConcrete Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 pm

sorry it is not coming as soon as i'd thought! please understand! It will come this week though! Everything needs finishing up!
Back to top Go down
stoopidfingers
Advanced Fingerboarder
stoopidfingers

Male
Number of posts : 143
Humor : Lmfao
Current Setup : Berlinwood New Mold (Minus Duck Graphic)
Riptape
Wides
Rip Shangs
NC Minis
Skill Level : 194
Registration date : 2009-07-16

RokWellConcrete Empty
PostSubject: Re: RokWellConcrete   RokWellConcrete Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:43 am

can i sell your products through my distribution site Skateboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RokWellConcrete Empty
PostSubject: Re: RokWellConcrete   RokWellConcrete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RokWellConcrete
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard Spot :: Fingerboarding :: Companies-
Jump to: