Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zshred caution deck review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Zshred caution deck review Empty
PostSubject: Zshred caution deck review   Zshred caution deck review Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:02 am

Before i got this deck i new or heard loads of times Zshred are noobs "Dude your wasted your money" It came in a nice box very proffesional.

Opened it first fing i noticed it had no laquer(spelling error?) on the top and had little dents on thee side of the deck. So i was kinda pi**** about that. Anyway it came with their own tools and there own smooth tape, waffle tape and another i'm not sure what its called. i set it up with tech deck trucks their own bushings close up wheels. the tape was definately craft store i hated it so this is all of it.

The deck is OK i will give it 6.9/10 it was an average deck nothing special about it.

P.S this deck is good for beginners!
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Zshred caution deck review   Zshred caution deck review Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:59 am

they look abit like closeups. but their tools and tape i definitely have to say. the decks u heard many comments. their tools are of some $1 fingerboard MADE IN CHINA , their trucks are just enameled stuff i can get at workshops. waffle tape is mousepad, and the smooth rubber thing is electrical tape
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
Levi.R
Mind Blower
Levi.R

Male
Number of posts : 429
Humor : What do you call cheese that isnt yours? nacho cheese
Current Setup : DefstoneNm
V4 buttas
Spinal Wides
Skill Level : 478
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Zshred caution deck review   Zshred caution deck review Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:55 pm

i don't like the close up 5bnyo or whatever low kicks high concave do not match..
Back to top Go down
John K.
John K.

Number of posts : 1222
Current Setup : Naipe.
Skill Level : 1326
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Zshred caution deck review   Zshred caution deck review Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Dont bump old threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zshred caution deck review   Zshred caution deck review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zshred caution deck review
Page 1 of 1