Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nocomply Big restock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Christian R
Administrator
Christian R

Male
Number of posts : 662
Humor : I'm High on Life!
Current Setup : Yellowood Lighthouse deck - TD Wides - FFG7D's White - FBS Green O'Rings - FBS Extra Smooth - Summit Black Kingpins - Summit Bearing Tuning - No Comply Pivot Cups -
Skill Level : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Nocomply Big restock Empty
PostSubject: Nocomply Big restock   Nocomply Big restock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:25 am

Big restock, Nick Pearson decks, Matt Hardy decks, Shortbus Extra Wides, sale on the last of the G2 Buttas, Foamy Goodness is now 9.98 for a 4 pack and 2.50 per uncut piece...yeah, check it out...

Also, still giving one order away for free, and this week we are putting a special "package" together for a second winner...yeah...

http://www.nocomplyfingerboards.com

-------------------------------------------------------

X Grip 4 packs in stock @ http://www.nocomplyfingerboards.com

Comes with 2 uncuts wide enough to do an extra wide deck, 1 pre-cut regular width, and one pre-cut wide with. No fancy packaging yet, or even a name, so is why it's called X Grip. Once the next stock comes in, we'll pre-cut Extra Wide and Tech Deck sizes. Probably have a couple different pack assorments available as well. And a full tuning type pack too, where you can get a lot of stuff for a cheaper price in one package deal.

Word.

FYI, Flex Tape team, and full riders will have their samples sent out within 2 days. If you are a full rider and have a deck coming within the next week or so, I'll wait til the deck ships.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW GRIP INFO

First thing I noticed, is it is softer/more cushion, but had a substantially more grip to it than Flex Tape. It is a bit thicker, and the pores are more open, giving a grippier feel. I'm not one to try to mimic Rip or FBS tapes anymore, and the reason behind me getting the tape is that I wanted to find something with good grip, but people wouldn't look at and say it's a blatent attempt to copy Rip or FBS tapes. To me, the feel is different than both of those tapes, but the new tape has very impressive grip to it. Which is what I hoped for.

Not saying the old Flex Tape was bad, it wasn't 100% perfect, Taylor Lucas can attest to that! Kiss
But, if you liked old Flex Tape, you will love the new stuff, and if you didn't like old Flex Tape, you will likely find the new stuff more to your liking. It will take me a couple days to get the pieces die cut and packaged in packs. This stuff costs twice as much as old Flex, but I plan to keep the price competitive and close to old Flex.

That's my opinion, others may be different. I have a few people I will send the tape to for an unbiased opinion who have tried the old Flex Tape, but I am pretty confident, I got it 100% right this time. Now to come up with a name for the tape, and all will be good.... Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingerboardspot.com
Ben .N
Face Melter
Ben .N

Female
Number of posts : 974
Humor : techdeckers.....
Current Setup : no comply extra wide,ffg6b,tdwide trucks,rip bushings,fbs esmoth,ff pivot cups
Skill Level : 362
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Nocomply Big restock   Nocomply Big restock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:46 am

they were restocked ,,a while ago,,,im just sayin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/benjaminnukic
Denis S.
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1749
Humor : What
Skill Level : 778

PostSubject: Re: Nocomply Big restock   Nocomply Big restock Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:31 pm

shortbus decks look sick
Back to top Go down
sk8rat843
Advanced Fingerboarder
sk8rat843

Number of posts : 205
Current Setup : Yellowood Z1 Submarine, FBSES, Substance Jade+, TD Rest
Skill Level : 67
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Nocomply Big restock   Nocomply Big restock Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:54 am

Yeah, they do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sk8rat843
Denis S.
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1749
Humor : What
Skill Level : 778

PostSubject: Re: Nocomply Big restock   Nocomply Big restock Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 am

yay Im egtting anothe defstone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nocomply Big restock   Nocomply Big restock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nocomply Big restock
Page 1 of 1