Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goatknuckles contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrjacobburke
Advanced Fingerboarder
mrjacobburke

Male
Number of posts : 127
Skill Level : 123
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Goatknuckles contest Empty
PostSubject: Goatknuckles contest   Goatknuckles contest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:54 am

Hey guy's there's this guy from fbhq called goatknuckles who wanted me to post his contest here. He's part of a band called Gym class heroes. so here it is:
Hey Dudes,

"So i've been in touch with Oliver from BRR who was cool enough to send me a whole grip of awesome s*** from Blackriver and instead of being a greedy bastard and keeping it all to myself i've decided to do a few little contests and give some stuff away. So here it goes.

FIRST CONTEST: Create a fingerboarding video using GCH's new single "Stereo Hearts", the video must be at least 2 minutes long. I'll be judging along with the guys in the band. The winner of this contest gets a Blackriver Pocket Winkler Halfpipe, This may or may not be signed by everyone in the band. we will be judging on skill as well as overall creativity so even if your not a total shredder but can edit an awesome video you still have a shot.

SECOND CONTEST: Choose any song from the Eagleegg album "Dayglow" and create an outdoor video that includes the entire song. You can download the entire Eagleegg album at:http://www.soundcloud.com/eagleegg I'll be judging this one myself on skill and creativity, i'm looking to use some of these videos to promote my album so you also have to be cool with that. Winner of this gets his choice of either a set of blue Timo Lieben Winkler Wheels BRR Edition or a blue blackriver graphic Berlinwood Deck.

Contest ends August 22n'd all videos must be posted in this thread and must meet the predefined requirements. Let me know if anyone has any questions"
Back to top Go down
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male
Number of posts : 2075
Humor : Charlie the Unicorn bit my finger!
Current Setup : BW Nm White Anchor Graphic/fbs extra smooth/bollie truck/brt bushings/ff g4A's

Skill Level : 141638
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Goatknuckles contest   Goatknuckles contest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:06 am

im gonna try for the second contest
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredmentz/
TaylorT
I am the law. :)
I am the law. :)
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Goatknuckles contest   Goatknuckles contest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:45 am

cool!
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com
mrjacobburke
Advanced Fingerboarder
mrjacobburke

Male
Number of posts : 127
Skill Level : 123
Registration date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Goatknuckles contest   Goatknuckles contest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Yeah I really like the idea!
I might try and do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goatknuckles contest   Goatknuckles contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goatknuckles contest
Page 1 of 1