Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

skating across America

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male
Number of posts : 778
Current Setup : Flaked-ytrucks-roll9

Skill Level : 585
Registration date : 2010-07-28

skating across America - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 am

I won't feel sorry to be honest, I know what i choose, and if i chose wrong, Then it's my problem. I've tried living care free, if that's what your delt, then deal with it.. If you f*** up, own up to it.
Back to top Go down
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male
Number of posts : 2075
Humor : Charlie the Unicorn bit my finger!
Current Setup : BW Nm White Anchor Graphic/fbs extra smooth/bollie truck/brt bushings/ff g4A's

Skill Level : 141638
Registration date : 2010-07-04

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:17 am

how i feel^
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredmentz/
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Skill Level : 610771
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:12 am

id feel pretty bad, yeah. But i mean... i guess it honestly comes out to what you want. Ultimately, thats not the life i want. saying that sounds selfish from a chrisitan POV, but dagnabbit, u get one earthly life, and its so short. i think everyone deserves to experience their dreams.

i deff live a care free life. like ive said, i dont give a duck what happens. im the most carefree person ive met anyways lol.
matter fact to enforce my point, i was at the chicago international museum of science today and there was this little challenge thing about ur brain. if u relax, your brain sends off these waves that create force. the orce created would move a tiny ball away ffromf you. I sat down to try it out, and that s*** bounced away from me lol. The guy said I was the "the most relaxed" person theyd seen.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
I am the law. :)
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:36 pm

wow

u smoke weed?
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male
Current Setup : BW Nm White Anchor Graphic/fbs extra smooth/bollie truck/brt bushings/ff g4A's

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:54 pm

That would make more sense Taylor...
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Lol, Who doesn't Now a days?It's becoming more openly accepted, almost like smoking a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Lol I've only smoked a few times before. But I've been clean for a bit over a year. I hate smoking. I hate losing control of my body, and the way weed affects me, I lose complete control.
I'm just Taichi master or something.
Back to top Go down
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 pm

To Alaska I will bring a dog. I will get bear alerts at a lifesaving difference. Hunting and navigation will be loads easier. And it just seems logical. I'll find free puppies of an adequate breed before the skate trip and ill raise it along the way. Obviously not newborns, preferably young though . I need the time to get it tuned to me and to train it.

Tjiughts?
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:19 am

goombla wrote:
Lol I've only smoked a few times before. But I've been clean for a bit over a year. I hate smoking. I hate losing control of my body, and the way weed affects me, I lose complete control.
I'm just Taichi master or something.

I felt the same at first, but after a little you get control of yourself(somewhat). I don't like drinking, to me that give's me a bad feeling, i've been using it more because if some pains i had a bit back and after that i was kinda hooked, i just enjoy it(accept the taste, that still kills me EVERYTIME), I'd much rather take a hit off a blunt than sit there and pop pain killers (that are extremely addictive).. to me thats not natural..
Back to top Go down
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:15 am

never taken drugs(that arent prescribed to me) or had alcohol. Im a good boy! Smile
Back to top Go down
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 am

DillonV wrote:
, I'd much rather take a hit off a blunt than sit there and pop pain killers (that are extremely addictive).. to me thats not natural..

the way i see it, id rather do nothing at all. i dont need that stuff to have a good time, and none of that is truly natural, not even weed is 100%.

i can understand the appeal from anyone perpective though. im just glad it doesnt appeal to me. i get to avoid it all Smile

and jrod i never thought id smoke. i would always tell people that same thing and i would say that i justv wouldnt do it cuz i didnt want to. one day, it just happened. be careful nigga, u dont know what life throws u.
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 am

Very true. I just enjoy it because of my lower back pains go away and my constant headaches go away... Not condoning it, not saying its cool or anything, it's just relaxing for me.. Specially with a f*** up past.. Don't change your opinions on me, im still me, just a little high..
Back to top Go down
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:40 am

id rather high then lung cancer
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:59 am

Haha, the beauty of weed( and even smokes) is there is a new type of smoking pipe called a Vaporizor, IT pretty much burns the substance you want in a way that it doesnt create smoke, but a harmless potent vapor that you inhale. It completely removed all cancers for the lungs and mouth for smoking weed because there is no smoke and it's my goal to get one, just they're $100+ around here.
Back to top Go down
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:08 am

And u get 95 percent of the thc as opposed to the 25 of a blunt.
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:40 am

exactly, using less to get more, I love it. People are really Mageiver when it comes to this s***, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 am

yeah i think todd froim no comply uses those.(He smokes it in his tuesdays with todd sometime)
Back to top Go down
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Do homeless people stay in the city because they plan on getting back on their feet? Or because they know nothing other way?

All I bknkw if I was homeless, I'd just go out with the plans I have now... Cuz that won't make me homeless, the wood will be my home Smile
Back to top Go down
JrodMentz
Bow ties are cool.
JrodMentz

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:01 am

their are more people who pass by you if your homeless in a city rather than in the wilderness, so if they want to try and get money they can
Back to top Go down
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:03 am

Right so trying to get back to where they were.

Lol dumb question
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:53 am

Alot of homeless people have addictions, so they'll never get back to where they were haha. Even if it's smokes or booze, they spend they're money on that rather than food n' such which is so stupid.
Back to top Go down
goombla
Master Fingerboarder
goombla

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:02 am

true.
i was regretting giving 20 bucks to this emaciated homeless guy yesterday because of that. i wanted to feel good about it, but i swear he musta been on crack. im an enabler Sad
he was just sitting crossed legged against a building with his head in his lap and a box infront of him saying "help me im homeless". I dropped the bill in his box and said "there you go brother". and he didnt even move. he was either dead or sleeping....

but f***, over here its like these f*** dont even try.
in hawaii, homeless people live in communites near the beach. they set up their own tents and s***. and they are verbal with pleads for "help". hardly ever signs.

But like i see too many homeless with just signs. they dont greet you, say thankyou, or even try to talk. they just walk around with some s*** sign expecting to get money. my opinion, they shouldve saved the money they used on the sign and bought a burger. your voice is the best way to spread your ideas.
Back to top Go down
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:32 am

Very true, i see signs all the time too but the people have the courtesy to say thank you.. here our bums are pretty lazy too.. some of them even have pets.. it's sad.
Back to top Go down
TaylorT
TaylorT

Male
Number of posts : 3807
Humor : high five'n white guys
Current Setup : prowood with a fingerboard times graphic~
td trucks~
flatface g6e's~
flatface teflon bushings~
Ablair brand pivot cups~
and foamy OHMY GOODNESS THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!~
Skill Level : 263279
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:53 am

pan handlers are lazy. did you know that in one year, a professional panhandler can exceed the national income average?

if i see them near a restaurant or mcD's i usually offer to buy them a meal if they look legit
Back to top Go down
http://nocomplyfingerboards.com
DillonV
Lazier than furniture
DillonV

Male

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:07 am

yeah it's the best thing to do, instead of money, you get them food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skating across America   skating across America - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skating across America
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next