Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Continued...

Go down 
+7
Jonathan .B
Elijah.R
Levi.R
toastycornflakes
Zanthos
Zach Padilla
BobbyAlter
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BobbyAlter
Mind Blower
BobbyAlter

Male
Number of posts : 475
Current Setup : Berlinwood NM Blue Camo Graphic
Uncut Riptape
+BRR+ Trucks
Flatface +BRR+ Edition Bearing Wheels
Skill Level : 525
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:05 am

Justin?!? This is ridiculous
ablair

What the he'll... There's people with 80x the experience then you. Cool you have 50 posts and use good grammar, but
because you got elected for those 50 good posts you've been a dick head to Taylor, "don't question my authority"

Well guess what, I question your authority.

You can be friends with who ever the he'll you want but that doesn't mean you deserve any of this.

I say IMPEACH!!!!!

And toasty don't come in here like "your just mad cause he was chosen over you" cause I knowyou will

and p.s toasty, I have a friend who's gay. So don't you dare put them down like that. That was very offencive. I'm reporting that.

williamslater
agreed^ justins a dick on fbhq thats y everyone hates him... he threatend to kick me off fb spot on fbhq cause i was tellin him his decks were horrible and that wat nick did was hilarios

toastycornflakes

Umm, ablair, you're about to get yourself banned. Watch the way that you question authority, because, believe it or not, that's in the rules. BE RESPECTFUL TO THE STAFF OF FINGERBOARDSPOT. You are simply jealous, because you want power. Also, what happens on other forums is separate from fingerboardspot. Oh, and also, have you ever heard of private messages?

Zanthos

locked.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I seriously think you moderators are afraid to have to deal with ANY negative input from regular members. You lock every single thread when moderators are the least bit threatened. How about next time you explain why he should be a moderator, and why he deserves the role because I'm convinced that he isn't qualified to be a moderator. Toasty, ever think Ablair actually disagrees that Justin should be a moderator? Why do you assume that he is just "jealous." I don't see why I should respect a moderator more than I should respect Ablair or Taylor. Go ahead, lock this because you're obviously incapable of explaining yourselves.
Zach Padilla

Male
Number of posts : 404
Humor : I'm Mexican and Costa rican but I look white
Current Setup : John.C deck.
Uncut Rip.
Blue TD Wides.
Winkler Hansen Mansons.
Rip Tuning.
I have 2 others but it is my main set-up.
Skill Level : 362
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:24 am

"toasty"BE RESPECTFUL TO THE STAFF OF FINGERBOARDSPOT.
That is so stupid. So the Mods have a right to be disrespectful but we can't? I find that hilarious.
And yes I think Justin is not capable of being Moderator either. Especially since he has been on here for a short while.
And Bobby your right^.
Back to top Go down
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Number of posts : 1107
Humor : Russel Brand
Current Setup : Agape OM(get at them)
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

Skill Level : 1121
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:33 am

Have I ever been disrespectful to you? No. Don't go pointing fingers. If any of you actually had a problem, you wouldn't post up some little thread in the bullpin, you would pm an admin about it. As for justin, that isn't my problem, yes it's weird, but again it's not my place to speak. This is why I lock them, and why I'll lock this one(if it drags on anymore about supposed injustices), because any real problem should go to the higher up. As far as the regular members, you guy's can't regulate the moderators, the admins regulate the moderators. And I'm not abusing my power, I'm making a legitimate statement, and finishing a discussion that isn't going anywhere. And if you want to know why he is a mod, ask the person who gave him that position.
Back to top Go down
Zach Padilla
Mind Blower
Zach Padilla

Male
Number of posts : 404
Humor : I'm Mexican and Costa rican but I look white
Current Setup : John.C deck.
Uncut Rip.
Blue TD Wides.
Winkler Hansen Mansons.
Rip Tuning.
I have 2 others but it is my main set-up.
Skill Level : 362
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 am

Zanthos I am not saying that you are disrespectful. But the way Justin answered was rude. That's all that I was saying.
Back to top Go down
BobbyAlter
Mind Blower
BobbyAlter

Male
Uncut Riptape
+BRR+ Trucks

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 am

Last time I complained on this forum, I was told that I was the cause of the problem. Most of the problem isn't the fact that Justin's a moderator, it's how you guys reacted to ablair's post. I can think of numerous cases when I have felt disrespected by moderators. Let's say this can be a thread of normal member discussion from now on. Rather than one that moderators need to comment on and lock, since you guys are the only ones who have an issue with it. Were doing fine here moderators, no need to step in and exert your supreme authority of us on a fingerboarding forum.
Back to top Go down
toastycornflakes
Administrator
toastycornflakes

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Humor : What's red and smells like blue paint? Red paint.
Current Setup : Homewood M8
Top Notch tape
Helio customs
WWZ Bid Daddyz
Skill Level : 1095
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:51 am

Bobby, things were locked for a reason. Being a moderator isn't exactly easy. Who would you choose to be a moderator- someone who you know in person and trust, or someone you only know over the internet?

Some of us are put in a state of autority for a reason. If there was no authority, there would be chaos.

I do, for a matter of fact, know that Ablair is jealous, because he's wanted to be a moderator since forever, and I don't think he's capable of it yet. Obviously, I am fully capable of explaining myself, and so is Noah. I am very respectful to the community, and we do our job, and you guys complain over the smallest things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/toastycornflakes
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:44 am

I'm just trying to tell you guys that we, as moderators, have very little control over other moderators, and that any problems should be reported to a higher authority. Moderators are fallible, but we try to maintain a level of consistency toward the upkeep of FBSpot. There is a saying that you don't defecate where you eat, and we try to uphold that. We can't do anything about Justin(and if we could, I'm not sure that it would really be our call to make,) and making threads about it doesn't help. And Justin seems to be new to moderating, so you shouldn't be so quick to verbally mug him.
Back to top Go down
Levi.R
Mind Blower
Levi.R

Male
Number of posts : 429
Humor : What do you call cheese that isnt yours? nacho cheese
Current Setup : DefstoneNm
V4 buttas
Spinal Wides
Skill Level : 478
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 am

this is stupid....Who gives a fuck about jelousy, no shit he is and toasty not to be a dick but you were just saying obvious stuff the whole time, and zanthos who gives a fuck SERIOUS i cant speak my mind on here without zanthos locking it..Its fucking retarted, i just want to quit the "scene" because of dicks on here...i have more experiance on here than ALOT of people on here like zanthos and toasty they havent been here that long....thats what pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
BobbyAlter
Mind Blower
BobbyAlter

Male
Uncut Riptape
+BRR+ Trucks

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:52 am

toastycornflakes wrote:

Some of us are put in a state of autority for a reason. If there was no authority, there would be chaos.
It's been done. For about 4 months actually, and there is way more chaos now then there was then.
Back to top Go down
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 am

Levi.R wrote:
Snippage

Dude, you need to calm your shit. Seriously. This is why your not in a position of authority. And I have at least 2 more years of experience in this world than you do. Seriously you need to chill out.
Back to top Go down
Levi.R
Mind Blower
Levi.R

Male
V4 buttas
Spinal Wides

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 am

haha were NOT in real life dumbass and to get noticed on here you have to get pissed and cuss but then you lock it..I dont even care if you are two years older than me would would that do? i can be smarter than you easily, you have no clue about me in real life or barely on here. and just because i say my "word" doesnt mean i am not in a position of authority...
Back to top Go down
Elijah.R
Mind Blower
Elijah.R

Male
Number of posts : 292
Current Setup : Yellowood Dork
T.D Wides
Teflon Bushings
Winkler Wheels
Skill Level : 314

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:39 am

In my personal opinion i think that this forum has gone bad, im not talking about the people who post stuff but the mods, i mostly see locked threads, i think that mods just take over fingerboardspot and try to make it "perfect" for there need... thats my opinion, and im intitled to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craterfingerboards.tk
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:45 am

I've lock a total of 12 threads in the entire time I have been a moderator. Most of the threads on here are open. And to Levi, your argument made absolutely no sense.
Back to top Go down
Levi.R
Mind Blower
Levi.R

Male
V4 buttas
Spinal Wides

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:47 am

Whats with you and arguing im not even arguing im JUST saying.
Back to top Go down
Elijah.R
Mind Blower
Elijah.R

Male
T.D Wides
Teflon Bushings
Winkler Wheels

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:48 am

I THINK that Zanthos should just stop arguing ALL the time.
Back to top Go down
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 am

An opinion is an argument, you obviously don't know the difference between stating an argument and having an argument.
Back to top Go down
Elijah.R
Mind Blower
Elijah.R

Male
T.D Wides
Teflon Bushings
Winkler Wheels

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:53 am

An opinion is something that I think and others may not. Its not an argument if you dont be such a douche and reply back with an argument.
Back to top Go down
Levi.R
Mind Blower
Levi.R

Male
V4 buttas
Spinal Wides

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:54 am

I infact DO know and i can state an opinion and say "that looks tight" its my opinion and im not arguing and stop trying to act smart because you look shit up on wiki dumbass
Back to top Go down
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:57 am

Oh my Buddah. You kids need to take a debate class and learn your own language. This is why I go to college and you don't. Now please stop arguing with me, because this isn't going anywhere. And real mature destroying my rep meter on every single post.
Back to top Go down
Levi.R
Mind Blower
Levi.R

Male
V4 buttas
Spinal Wides

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:59 am

haha I dont go to college cause im 14 you dumb fuck and im not arguing im simply stating my opinion
Back to top Go down
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Dude, I'm 15.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan .B
Master Fingerboarder
Jonathan .B

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Humor : Typical thins
Skill Level : 1249
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:01 pm

zanthos you beast in smartness
Back to top Go down
Levi.R
Mind Blower
Levi.R

Male
V4 buttas
Spinal Wides

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Just cause he uses capitals and periods and shit does not mean he is smart. Your probley wayyy different in real life.
Back to top Go down
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:04 pm

I just know the dean of psychology. That helps a lot lol. And the state is paying for it! I got it made yo.
Back to top Go down
Levi.R
Mind Blower
Levi.R

Male
V4 buttas
Spinal Wides

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Wow, nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Continued... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continued...   Continued... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next