Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Comply Huge RESTOCK!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
griffinhall

Male
Number of posts : 47
Humor : ahhhh
Current Setup : No Comply Push M2 Everslick Grimm
Foamy Goodness
Flatface G6 Kirbyzz
Helio Airs Regs
Flatface Teflons
Skill Level : 71
Registration date : 2009-12-20

No Comply Huge RESTOCK! Empty
PostSubject: No Comply Huge RESTOCK!   No Comply Huge RESTOCK! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:25 am

Restocked some stuff tonight. Push M1 Blanks, Push M2 Grimm Everslicks, brought back Sesh Savers with a shape that is mixed between old and a realistic shape. Also available in SE style. Have v4s on sale for 30.00, a couple blem decks left and some biggies with no bearings on the cheap.

Unfortunately, it will be a while before we do anything different with the site. We will be keeping the current domain and making a new shopping cart in a couple months. Still plan to set up the forums, and some other stuff. It just went horribly wrong with the local guy so the nocomplydistribution.com domain is scrapped.

Hopefully next weekend will see dual bearing minis in a new shape, and new shaped dual bearing and single bearing wheels. Finally got the new everslick graphics ordered.

Some special editions and Wildwood Everslicks coming....(thanks justin) Basically, and everslick version of one of the wildwoods. May have walnut burl everslicks too.

Sabotaj grafitti decks will be coming in a few weeks, and a limited run of Ashlyn Cuzzort handdrawn everslicks, and some other surprises.

Finally, I been working with a place getting grip custom made to my specs, strictly for fb'ing. not a foam tape found, that works. We have tried countless ways and finally have something that is pretty nice. It's a mix between Lunarbomb tape, and real grip, in black, with the push logo on it. I'll be including some in random orders this week.
Back to top Go down

No Comply Huge RESTOCK!
Page 1 of 1