Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ablair
Master Fingerboarder
ablair

Male
Number of posts : 1159
Humor : But Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time
Current Setup : Push m2
Wides
White V6 wheel
Teflons
Fbs extra smooth
Skill Level : 1289
Registration date : 2009-10-26

looking back Empty
PostSubject: looking back   looking back Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:50 am

today, i looked at the history of this forum. its amazing if you think about it, same with ffi. Hundreds of people from all over the world all connected and contributing towards each others ideas. Its amazing, how a silly little skateboard has brought thousands of people together, some people make fun of us for our hobbie, but they dont understand, out "little hobby" has taken us places. We have met countless people that enjoy our same hobby, when i look at the past year of my finger boarding and all the crap ive gotten for it, all the tricks ive landed, all the tricks ive missed, and all the lines ive hit. Ive been fingerboarding for almost a year and a half and never touched anything from blackriver in my life. But you know what, if i had to go back, i would do it all again, its all about the mini skateboard, but its also about the people you meet with you mini skateboard on the desk next to you. Its amazing, all the people that ive met, all the people that are so nice to you, and share intrests with you. What these forums need, arent closed registrations, by doing that your discouraging people from fingerboarding thats not what we want. If i didnt have access to these forums, and i still dont to ffi. But i would not have enjoyed fbing as much. It is ridiculous. What we need, are a lot more mods, so we can share the bond we have between each other. All these mods can ghelp with all the jerks that want to spoil, our connection. They dont fb for fun, they fb to get free stuff and spoil other peoples times. You know what? noobs? you don think mike schneider ever used a tech deck? or elias wasnt a noob at one time? we should encourage them, if everyone just put them down because they did not know the rules then they are just going to quit. Noobs are the ones that evolve to the ones who do great things for the scene. INstead of putting them down, just kindly tell them the rules! no need for hate, and all it take is one person to spend 30 seconds of there ever precious life to explain the rules to them, and they will become great contributors to the scene and community, please consider my words.

I also know im bumping, but im bringing back the first post ever on this forum, i think its a great example of how great people talked to each other before the jerks who just like to swear and curse.

If someone would also post this on ffi that would be awesome, just make sure to say it was from me

Thanks a lot,

Anthony
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slimFingerz
Zanthos
Zanthos

Male
Number of posts : 1107
Humor : Russel Brand
Current Setup : Agape OM(get at them)
Wides
Some stale-ass bushings
TD wheels.

Skill Level : 1121
Registration date : 2009-12-11

looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking back   looking back Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:51 pm

We need more mods if we are to deal with all of the new people who don't care.
Back to top Go down
ablair
Master Fingerboarder
ablair

Male
Wides
White V6 wheel
Teflons
Fbs extra smooth

looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking back   looking back Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 pm

thats exactly what i said
Back to top Go down
Boffey
Advanced Fingerboarder
Boffey

Male
Number of posts : 194
Humor : People
Current Setup : Creekwood Deck
Ex-Tape
Spinal Wides
NC V4's White
Skill Level : 223
Registration date : 2009-05-27

looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking back   looking back Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:17 am

Cool, so true. FFI gets posts like this all the time theyre was one like this like yesterday.

Off topic, but is your name anthony blair, because it was the last uk prime ministers name lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/24AlexJB
ablair
Master Fingerboarder
ablair

Male
Wides
White V6 wheel
Teflons
Fbs extra smooth

looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking back   looking back Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:38 am

I know haha I get that all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looking back Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking back   looking back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking back
Page 1 of 1