Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Go down 
+2
XIFingerboards
DrakeHawton
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DrakeHawton
Advanced Fingerboarder

Number of posts : 128
Skill Level : 166
Registration date : 2009-06-08

EVERYONE PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:15 am

so far for the length ive been here, i really dont like the forum. the mods need to stop being biased or picky and start inforcing fair rules.

my oppinion:
1) dont have mods/admins be immature kids in thier early teens.
2) transactions is a MESS filled with ridiculous posts, no picture offers, and locked threads
3) if anything people should ONLY POST IF THE POST IS USEFULL(no spam or arguments
4) keep all posts on topic and keep off topic things to bull pin(thats what its for)
5) keep it cool and everyone needs to mature

2)(extension) theres a LOT of random stuff like looking for pretes(honestly noone has them here) and dumb locked threads(if the thread is locked, my not delete it?!). theres also dumb offers on everything, keep the deals even. also mods only lock certain threads without pics because of whatever reason?! if theres no pics, delete it. if they want to trade/sell something post pics with it!!!

i just hope that this forum will thrive and people will mature and focus on having FUN instead of fudes and drama. honestly at least 80% of you wouldnt say anything to anyone bad if you were face to face with them.

one more thing, go fingerboard! (:
Back to top Go down
XIFingerboards
Face Melter
XIFingerboards

Male
Number of posts : 654
Humor : Only Chris Cole would wear something like that.
Current Setup : BW NM with YTrucks
Absolute Exotic
Skill Level : 752
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:08 am

good post. the thing about having mature mods is that their really isn't any on the site tht are older that 14. I mean, tell me if im wrong but most kids here are like 8-14
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KosmoKitty73
DrakeHawton
Advanced Fingerboarder

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:15 am

true but there is mature kids here.
Back to top Go down
XIFingerboards
Face Melter
XIFingerboards

Male
Number of posts : 654
Humor : Only Chris Cole would wear something like that.
Current Setup : BW NM with YTrucks
Absolute Exotic
Skill Level : 752
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:29 am

true
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KosmoKitty73
DrakeHawton
Advanced Fingerboarder

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:42 am

more people need to read this
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:53 pm

DrakeHawton wrote:
so far for the length ive been here, i really dont like the forum. the mods need to stop being biased or picky and start inforcing fair rules.

my oppinion:
1) dont have mods/admins be immature kids in thier early teens.
2) transactions is a MESS filled with ridiculous posts, no picture offers, and locked threads
3) if anything people should ONLY POST IF THE POST IS USEFULL(no spam or arguments
4) keep all posts on topic and keep off topic things to bull pin(thats what its for)
5) keep it cool and everyone needs to mature

2)(extension) theres a LOT of random stuff like looking for pretes(honestly noone has them here) and dumb locked threads(if the thread is locked, my not delete it?!). theres also dumb offers on everything, keep the deals even. also mods only lock certain threads without pics because of whatever reason?! if theres no pics, delete it. if they want to trade/sell something post pics with it!!!

i just hope that this forum will thrive and people will mature and focus on having FUN instead of fudes and drama. honestly at least 80% of you wouldnt say anything to anyone bad if you were face to face with them.

one more thing, go fingerboard! (:

i totally agree with points 2,3,4,5 but there are obviously childish members who put threads in the wrong place and come up with shit threads and trade threads without pictures with dumb offers. but how the heck can this be solved. any suggestions ? the problem does not lie with mods constantly locking threads, but it is the poster that comes up with this shit. now how are we solving this?

i dont find there is any problem with the mods except they may get abit agitated and random sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
DrakeHawton
Advanced Fingerboarder

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:52 pm

id say to get more mods and be stricter but also more fair.
honestly trade/sale posts without pictures need to be DELETED not locked as the same for old threads. if theres one person posting may to much spam, starting fights, or just being straight out immature then they should be suspended and notified that its 3 strikes and your out.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn

Male
Number of posts : 1460
Location : A secret spy base off the coast of the sahara desert in a volcano under ground.
Humor : haha haha haa haa i am a moderator!
Current Setup : Deck: Yellowood Browny
Wheels: Oak Wheels
Trucks: Ytrucks Silver X1
Tape: Precut FBS
Bushings: Ytrucks
Skill Level : 1734
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:59 am

when you say why lock it when you can delete it...

we lock it so that if we delete it the owner of that thred will think "wheres my thred?" and he will make another...

If we lock it and say LOCKED: because of .....

They will see their thred and understand that it has been locked because of something that has gone wrong with it and their for they will not make another one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/harveyglynn
Tyla M
Face Melter
Tyla M

Male
Number of posts : 537
Current Setup : BremWood

Skill Level : 523
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:53 am

it's spelled Thread
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn

Male
Number of posts : 1460
Location : A secret spy base off the coast of the sahara desert in a volcano under ground.
Humor : haha haha haa haa i am a moderator!
Current Setup : Deck: Yellowood Browny
Wheels: Oak Wheels
Trucks: Ytrucks Silver X1
Tape: Precut FBS
Bushings: Ytrucks
Skill Level : 1734
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:14 am

i know you have a problem with my spelling lol... and i know im not that good at it...

But just because i cant spell good doesnt mean i cant be a good moderator.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/harveyglynn
X-ROD
X-ROD

Number of posts : 378
Current Setup : scott B
TD wide trucks
FBS
rip tape tuning
g4 buttas(:
Skill Level : 470
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:22 am

Alright guys, cut it off.

Lets just move on with are life's!

Life's to short for all this drama!
Back to top Go down
DrakeHawton
Advanced Fingerboarder

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:38 pm

honestly all you have to do is delete it, if the see its not there they should PM you or any other mod and look at the rules. its not that hard to make a correct thread, and if its incorrect maybe next time their thread will be correct. most threads are locked because of the deal is final and at least those should be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ   EVERYONE PLEASE READ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1