Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screw off lol

Go down 
4 posters

Ar you a dick?
yes
Screw off lol I_vote_lcap0%Screw off lol I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Screw off lol I_vote_lcap100%Screw off lol I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Screw off lol Empty
PostSubject: Screw off lol   Screw off lol Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:29 am

fuck you harvey glynn your asn asshole and im am leaving this forum you guys are such dicks you know what fuck you maybe im not the best or maybe i have run 4 companys(i havent ) but what do you guys care fuck off you assholes im leaving this forum and so is z dog rofl i think but why do you guys have to pic on the little guys i mean ive worked hard into making my boards and you lock my post i mean what the hell im just trying to have a little fuin with fingerboardiing i mean jeesus what is wrong with you guys.....
dont ban me please or lock the thread i want to see what people have to say for themselves
Back to top Go down
keatonchristensen
Face Melter
keatonchristensen

Male
Number of posts : 612
Humor : the i like turtles kid
Current Setup : Shortbus/NocomplyCP/holywood/finga, united equipment trucks, td wides, ff pivot cups, close up hardware, bearingtuning/fbs black kingpins, samurai bushings/ripbushings/fbs o-ringz, ff G6A/black v4 buttas/ff G6Y/white v3 buttas, flextape/rip.
Skill Level : 687
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Screw off lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw off lol   Screw off lol Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:37 am

wow, we were barely mean to you
but i am sad you are leavin bro

too bad, you should stay on here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingerboardcity.com

Screw off lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw off lol   Screw off lol Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:41 am

no you threw my comp dowen and closed the thread
Back to top Go down
keatonchristensen
Face Melter
keatonchristensen

Male
Current Setup : Shortbus/NocomplyCP/holywood/finga, united equipment trucks, td wides, ff pivot cups, close up hardware, bearingtuning/fbs black kingpins, samurai bushings/ripbushings/fbs o-ringz, ff G6A/black v4 buttas/ff G6Y/white v3 buttas, flextape/rip.

Screw off lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw off lol   Screw off lol Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:33 am

who me?
Back to top Go down

Screw off lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw off lol   Screw off lol Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:21 am

u said close this thread and they did and you say my company sucked cuz i used birch
Back to top Go down
keatonchristensen
Face Melter
keatonchristensen

Male

Screw off lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw off lol   Screw off lol Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:23 am

i didnt say it sucked. it just needs improvement.
btw there was prob a reason why i told them to lock it.
Back to top Go down
John K.
John K.

Number of posts : 1222
Current Setup : Naipe.
Skill Level : 1326
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Screw off lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw off lol   Screw off lol Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:44 am

1 question you said your leaving so why ya still posting?
And dont curse at staff members were sorry if were criticizing but were just trying get your company further . And yoou may think being a mod or admin is'nt hard work at all but it really is. especially cause only 2 of us mods do our jobs. And with all these new kids joining and not knowing what to do , so they spam/doublepost all that junk.
Now if you want you can go ahead and leave but thats just my words.
We are trying to give aplace to come and have fun chill and relax and learn alittle.But no matter where you go there will be Rules and you Will have to follow them im sorry if you dont like our rules but thats the rules on every forum.
But if you would like to stay were not going to ban you just say sorry to the staff members you put down. We are sorry that you dont like this forum we are working on changes and big ones so if you would like to stay and stay with the forum then go ahead and have fun.
But dont go flipping of on staff members like that man if we wernt here there would be no forum.
Thanks,
John K.
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Screw off lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw off lol   Screw off lol Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:24 pm

look, we know what we are doing because most of us own companies and if u dont believe them, believe me. not saying that birch sucks, birch is plywood, not veneer simply because birch veneer is extremely airy on the inside although it seems solid but maple is the best to start off to make decks. i would seriously say u can save the money u spend on birch and then keep the money to buy some maple. fingerboarding is a big investment, companies like flatface can spend thousands of bucks on a full sized lathe to make a machine, well if buying just maple is such a problem i suggest u dont even try. all the advice they are giving is correct, its constructive criticism. grow up kid, u should learn to accept ur mistakes and know what is the right thing. harvey is right in closing ur thread if u have no actual pictures, or else make a bloody new thread. trade pics without pictures, company pics without pictures = scamming

no matter how hard u work on boards with birch, it will be shit quality. shit materials = shit quality. maybe u should save up and get some maple.

dude, i am not giving u shit about double posting because i understand u have lag over there no one is blaming u about it and i also know u have ur reasons when john told me off about that. i can see the mods are trying very hard if ur gonna give them shit they are trying to be fair thats all, just see all the other trade threads. we arent bias against u.

i have been here since a nub. u can ask most of them. 6 months on this forum. this isnt a shitty forum and we know each other at least. i was on FBC and FBS , my old main forums and they ban you for every single shit, FFI is a pure enemy-ally based system. for goodness sake they arent trying to be mean to u. its one of the best for me and many others. ask harvey too. we were here around the same time. if u choose to leave we cannot force u
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
Harvey Glynn

Male
Number of posts : 1460
Location : A secret spy base off the coast of the sahara desert in a volcano under ground.
Humor : haha haha haa haa i am a moderator!
Current Setup : Deck: Yellowood Browny
Wheels: Oak Wheels
Trucks: Ytrucks Silver X1
Tape: Precut FBS
Bushings: Ytrucks
Skill Level : 1734
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Screw off lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw off lol   Screw off lol Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:03 pm

dude 1st. you do have 4 comanies
1. conical fb
2.dc fingerboards
3. bulldog fingerboards
4. red society fingerboards

and second you have said you would leave this forum before and yes guys this is CONICAL FB

i was nice AND Stuk up for you in the paper fb incident back when you were conical fb...

and also z dog rofl is already banned...

and john i dissagre... i think he should be banned IP and everthink for what he said just then...

we locked your thred because there were arguments in it and as moderators we have to prevent them.

i rest mycase...

please leave NOW
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/harveyglynn
Sponsored content

Screw off lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw off lol   Screw off lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screw off lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard Spot :: Gerneral Discussion :: Spam Central-