Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flatface G7's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christian R
Administrator
Christian R

Male
Number of posts : 662
Humor : I'm High on Life!
Current Setup : Yellowood Lighthouse deck - TD Wides - FFG7D's White - FBS Green O'Rings - FBS Extra Smooth - Summit Black Kingpins - Summit Bearing Tuning - No Comply Pivot Cups -
Skill Level : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Flatface G7's Empty
PostSubject: Flatface G7's   Flatface G7's Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:22 pm

It took them about 4 days to process and around 5 days to arrive. Mike was really nice, when i asked for extra stickers, he gave me alot. It was real easy to purchase from him.

These wheels are the greatest wheels I've have ever owned. The glide so smoothly, it feel as if your fingerboard is floating. The bearing fit nice and snug in the wheel, and the wheel fits nice and snug on the truck. They fit on any truck except the close up g1's. The wheels are outstanding

I give them an amazing 5/5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingerboardspot.com
Denis S.
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1749
Humor : What
Skill Level : 778
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Flatface G7's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flatface G7's   Flatface G7's Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Well I give them a 4/5 because for 27$ more I get backless substance wheels that role almost the same.
Back to top Go down
Ben .N
Face Melter
Ben .N

Female
Number of posts : 974
Humor : techdeckers.....
Current Setup : no comply extra wide,ffg6b,tdwide trucks,rip bushings,fbs esmoth,ff pivot cups
Skill Level : 362

Flatface G7's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flatface G7's   Flatface G7's Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:28 pm

I WOULD NOT GET THEM CUZ G6 WHEELS ARE ALMOST THE SAME SO I WOULD RATHER GET 2 SETS OF G6 WHEELS INSTEAD OF 1 SET OF G7s
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/benjaminnukic
Denis S.
Administrator

Male

Flatface G7's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flatface G7's   Flatface G7's Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:29 pm

No i would get 2 sets of substance because they feel almost the same but mine arnt machined oll'ed also Substance are backless just like G'7's when g'6 's are not.
Back to top Go down

Flatface G7's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flatface G7's   Flatface G7's Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Denis S. wrote:
No i would get 2 sets of substance because they feel almost the same but mine arnt machined oll'ed also Substance are backless just like G'7's when g'6 's are not.

Yes but G7's are dual bearings which means there is 2 bearings in the wheel which is awesome.

Flataface wheels are also smooth as a baby's ass.

G6's are not backless like the g7's so they will eventually wear out, but G7's will never wear.
Back to top Go down
Denis S.
Administrator

Male

Flatface G7's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flatface G7's   Flatface G7's Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:47 pm

No but my point is That Who cares two bearing woop dee doo My Substance O+SE Roll Almost the same and I havnt oll'ed them yet,look cooler,will never wear out,and are 27$ cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flatface G7's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flatface G7's   Flatface G7's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flatface G7's
Page 1 of 1