Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RemarkableHandboards
Beastly Fingerboarder
RemarkableHandboards

Number of posts : 96
Skill Level : 130
Registration date : 2009-07-20

How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please. Empty
PostSubject: How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please.   How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:05 am

Ok, so after the first stock up is done, me and my partner are going to start working on bearing wheels. Ok my question to you guys is, how do I make bearing wheels what supplies are needed. Where do I get all the supplies.

Also metal trucks, how do I make trucks, not really looking into this at the moment though because I understand this can tend to be really hard and expensive on my behalf and expensive price to sell it back.

Also how do I make handboard hardware such as screws nuts, bushings. Is there a place where I can buy the bushings, or the nuts and screws that are the right size?

So yea Help is needed.

Also thanks to the soon to be Remarkable Handboardstore rider for sending me handboard wheels, screws etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.remarkablehandboards.ecrater.com
stoopidfingers
Advanced Fingerboarder
stoopidfingers

Male
Number of posts : 143
Humor : Lmfao
Current Setup : Berlinwood New Mold (Minus Duck Graphic)
Riptape
Wides
Rip Shangs
NC Minis
Skill Level : 194
Registration date : 2009-07-16

How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please.   How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:54 pm

your stuck btw a rock and another rock lol cant help ya
Back to top Go down
RemarkableHandboards
Beastly Fingerboarder
RemarkableHandboards

PostSubject: Re: How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please.   How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Ok guys I found a site, lock this thread MOD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please.   How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:36 pm

bearing wheels ud need a lathe and bearings, and of course the material - which is around $2000 if u want to make around 20 the first time. the real expensive part is the lathe, but u would only pay 4 it the first time.

trucks - im clueless, the only company i know that makes trucks is the tech deck company lol, maybe brr and yw, orf maybe they shape them idk it would be hard tho.
Back to top Go down
RemarkableHandboards
Beastly Fingerboarder
RemarkableHandboards

PostSubject: Re: How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please.   How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:28 pm

premierefb wrote:
bearing wheels ud need a lathe and bearings, and of course the material - which is around $2000 if u want to make around 20 the first time. the real expensive part is the lathe, but u would only pay 4 it the first time.

trucks - im clueless, the only company i know that makes trucks is the tech deck company lol, maybe brr and yw, orf maybe they shape them idk it would be hard tho.

Nope your wrong, I found a site where they make it for you and sell it to you wholesale, you just need the right sizes.
Back to top Go down
Hunter R.
Administrator
Hunter R.

Male
Number of posts : 1200
Current Setup : nova
Skill Level : 655
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please.   How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:56 am

RemarkableHandboards wrote:
premierefb wrote:

Nope your wrong, I found a site where they make it for you and sell it to you wholesale, you just need the right sizes.

dang, sick... i want some wheels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingerboardspot.com
RemarkableHandboards
Beastly Fingerboarder
RemarkableHandboards

PostSubject: Re: How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please.   How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:49 am

Hunter R. wrote:
RemarkableHandboards wrote:
premierefb wrote:

dang, sick... i want some wheels.

Sweet nice to here, we just have to get some money in order to purchase these trucks and these bearing wheels, thats why we need you guys to buy the handboards when they come in stock so we can invest.
Back to top Go down
Hunter R.
Administrator
Hunter R.

Male
Number of posts : 1200
Current Setup : nova
Skill Level : 655
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please.   How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:57 am

alright. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fingerboardspot.com
RemarkableHandboards
Beastly Fingerboarder
RemarkableHandboards

PostSubject: Re: How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please.   How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:00 am

Yea man, thanks a lot for the support, and when we start sponsoring hope to see your tryout!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please.   How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make bearing wheels, metal trucks, and handboard hardware help please.
Page 1 of 1