Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great deals! Don't miss out!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Great deals! Don't miss out!! Empty
PostSubject: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:08 am

Amazing deals on decks and rails!

I have some auctions ending that are going for really super cheap! Pick up a Greenwood today!
Back to top Go down
Jonathan .B
Master Fingerboarder
Jonathan .B

Male
Number of posts : 1129
Humor : Typical thins
Skill Level : 1249
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:47 am

i just reliezed sumthing,its 11 bucks to ship
but 2 sick decks, for 15 bucks? AMAZING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:53 am

yeah, there are some great deals and now I'm including good foam tape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Hold on about the tape, they sent me the wrong size, but it felt really good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:36 pm

lol u put the price cheap but then u just make the shipping alot
shipping should be no more than 3.50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Wow, i don't know why people get so mad about that. I get tons of messages asking about that. Shipping is actually $.50 for mailer and $1.22 for shipping. The rest is actually for the deck. It draws more people in when they see cheaper prices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:51 pm

yea i know its for the deck but its pretty rude to do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:54 pm

How is it rude? Some people wont look at a great product if they see any starting prices about $.99. If you like it buy it ,if you don't don't buy it because of the shipping. It is the same price however I post it. -Jordan
Back to top Go down
skatewise
Mind Blower
skatewise

Male
Number of posts : 394
Current Setup : yellowwood submarine
flatface g7t with y truck bearings
rip tuning
shaped td trucks
rip tape
Skill Level : 456
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 pm

its not rude its actully a good idea.Great idea greenwood
Back to top Go down
Elijah.R
Mind Blower
Elijah.R

Male
Number of posts : 292
Current Setup : Yellowood Dork
T.D Wides
Teflon Bushings
Winkler Wheels
Skill Level : 314
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:40 pm

thats genius
Back to top Go down
http://www.craterfingerboards.tk
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:25 pm

fbskater wrote:

err fbskater i think it depends quite alot on what u think

i bought from NC and they charged me $3 for shipping but it turned out they spend $1.40 on postage and probably 50cents for bubble mailer so they earned the rest? i ordered only a defstone and some pivot cups and flex tape.

now from my own experience, i shipped a deck before and i can tell you, i barely spend $1.20 on shipping. (thats worldwide and inclusive of bubble mailer)

FBS.de charges also a huge lump sum of money to ship my friend's prete. if i am not wrong, 6 bucks.

i think $3 is really reasonable, let him earn the $$. after all , his decks look great and he sells them at a dirt cheap price. why not? some people think its unreasonable , but after all i think i consider it a service charge? yea. i think its fair. many companies do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:59 pm

It's a $1.22 everytime I send a deck, grip, and pivot cups.. Bubble is $.50.
The whole issue of posting cheap decks on ebay is to get views. Some wont look at a deck for over $10 or whatever. -Jordan
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:01 pm

thats the stupid point of ebay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Yeah, then everyone complains that i post them this way. I should be rewarded for the work that i have done with at least $10 a deck. I put a lot into every deck.

Now that the first stock is almost done, I am doing things better. I learned a lot from the first stock of 70 decks. Make sure plies are dark, get a new cutter to save time, use flat bits for countersinks and kingpins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:10 pm

luajh wrote:
fbskater wrote:

i bought from NC and they charged me $3 for shipping but it turned out they spend $1.40 on postage and probably 50cents for bubble mailer so they earned the rest? i ordered only a defstone and some pivot cups and flex tape.

now from my own experience, i shipped a deck before and i can tell you, i barely spend $1.20 on shipping. (thats worldwide and inclusive of bubble mailer)

FBS.de charges also a huge lump sum of money to ship my friend's prete. if i am not wrong, 6 bucks.

i think $3 is really reasonable, let him earn the $$. after all , his decks look great and he sells them at a dirt cheap price. why not? some people think its unreasonable , but after all i think i consider it a service charge? yea. i think its fair. many companies do it.
Every website chrages more for shipping, including NC because of handling - the time it takes to pack up your order, put in extras, and actually take to the post office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:18 pm

That's a very good point, it takes time to get all of the packages ready...
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:31 pm

premierefb wrote:
luajh wrote:
fbskater wrote:

Every website chrages more for shipping, including NC because of handling - the time it takes to pack up your order, put in extras, and actually take to the post office.

which is why i never complain about service charge. i mean it doesnt really matter. this guy puts in alot of work in his stuff, todd from NC charges $3 bucks too. i think it doesnt matter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:54 am

Gah, i wish every item was worldwide shipping being in the UK gets annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great deals! Don't miss out!!   Great deals! Don't miss out!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great deals! Don't miss out!!
Page 1 of 1