Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingerboard Book.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Fingerboard Book. Empty
PostSubject: Fingerboard Book.   Fingerboard Book. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:01 am

Listen up people, my name is Brandon Chambers, and if you haven't known I'm a book writer, I work for a publish company.

I'm interested in making the first ever fingerboard book, or fingerboard story. Ideas are truly wanted, these books will be distributed on online websites still unsure about which ones.

I'm looking for three people that all three people to tell me stuff about their fingerboarding, I decided to give you guys first heads before FFI cuz you guys are cool.

Well anyways, I'm going to keep you guys updated on the book progress.

When book is released my publishing company will decided which one of you guys local stores the book will be distributed in.

Sorry forgot to say.

If you want your fingerboard story in the book, I need a video of you fingerboarding, and a nice rounded essay about why I should select you to my email Brandonchambers@live.com

Please don't private message me because I don't really use this forum, thanks and enjoy fingerboards :].

BTW, don't email me with question, leave questions on this thread. FYI I'm still unsure about book price my manager will decide.

Feel free to subscribe to my youtube account Brandonsmedia for updates on book process.
Back to top Go down

Fingerboard Book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Book.   Fingerboard Book. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:47 am

sounds interesting
Back to top Go down

Fingerboard Book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Book.   Fingerboard Book. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:02 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Fingerboard Book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Book.   Fingerboard Book. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:15 pm

very interesting. many fbers think books are gay. you should approach taylor rosenbauer. he's probably one of the only fingerboarders who likes books and hes has one of the best style. you want a story or u want a video or smth? i cannot get what u said by:

"If you want your fingerboard story in the book, I need a video of you fingerboarding, and a nice rounded essay about why I should select you to my email Brandonchambers@live.com"
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com

Fingerboard Book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Book.   Fingerboard Book. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:30 pm

If you want to get in the book, I need a video to see if your good, and a Essay about what you could do for the book itself.
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Fingerboard Book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Book.   Fingerboard Book. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Bc wrote:
If you want to get in the book, I need a video to see if your good, and a Essay about what you could do for the book itself.

i can film soon cause i got a new camera today. just nid to get used to the func. i can write well cause i am part of the school 's writer / editorial circle. u can trust tat haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com

Fingerboard Book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Book.   Fingerboard Book. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Lol, great man :] just pm me to keep in touch kay.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Glynn

Male
Number of posts : 1460
Location : A secret spy base off the coast of the sahara desert in a volcano under ground.
Humor : haha haha haa haa i am a moderator!
Current Setup : Deck: Yellowood Browny
Wheels: Oak Wheels
Trucks: Ytrucks Silver X1
Tape: Precut FBS
Bushings: Ytrucks
Skill Level : 1734
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Fingerboard Book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Book.   Fingerboard Book. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:42 pm

you should aslo make a trick tips book
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/harveyglynn

Fingerboard Book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Book.   Fingerboard Book. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:03 am

hmm, maybe those things could be in the book.
Back to top Go down

Fingerboard Book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Book.   Fingerboard Book. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:53 am

ill buy a copy
Back to top Go down
Nolliewood
Advanced Fingerboarder

Male
Number of posts : 130
Humor : um... Morgan Freeman?
Current Setup : Frost G2 Mellow, Riptape, reshaped trucks, and Riptape bushings.
Skill Level : 152
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Fingerboard Book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Book.   Fingerboard Book. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:21 pm

sounds sweet dude, id like to see that out there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fingerboard Book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fingerboard Book.   Fingerboard Book. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fingerboard Book.
Page 1 of 1