Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bremwood foam tape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bremwood foam tape Empty
PostSubject: Bremwood foam tape   Bremwood foam tape Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:57 am

http://fingerflipinc.com/forum/index.php?action=post;msg=641079;topic=43555.0;sesc=f852e9e31829ce56dbb5ada9813b203e FFI review

Bremwood foam tape Bremfbtapecloseup Bremwood foam tape W640

tried to get as close as my camera would go

Bremwood foam tape Bremfbtape Bremwood foam tape W640

here you see the thickness of the tape.

Bremwood foam tape Bremfbtape2 Bremwood foam tape W640

Bremwood foam tape Bremfbtapeoverview Bremwood foam tape W640

Let me tell you about this new tape. I had NO idea about bremwood, until I went to a site they are distributed through, ( FlikFBS.com) i saw the price of the tape, and immediatly thought "what a ripoff" and got me to thinking it was just a craft-foam trick. But I had bought a tuning pack from that site, and in 3 days, it got to me, well packaged, well-ordered, with a piece of uncut black foam on the right side of the bubble mailer as an extra...., I took it out, and remembered the tape i had seen recently, touched it a bit, and a surprised expression came across my face, It wasn't rip,nor fbs or any fo those things, but it was unique. I Grabbed some scissors set-it up on a deck, and was happy with this tape, it has a high amount of grip, and it's own unique feel, I think this tape might compete with that of riptape and FBS, overall 9/10 Smile

now here's a regular review ( the first way is just how i like doing my reviews)

Shipping: 3 days from Washington To California, shiping took a short period of time.

Packaging: came in a sturdy protected bubble mailer, everything was in new condition.

First Impressions: WOAH, that's not too bad!

Performance: Great, once you start to wear it in, it becomes better and better, it has it's own unique feel.

Overall: it's 9 dollars for 3 pieces, but through my eyes it's worth it, you can buy it at FlikFBS.com.
Back to top Go down
John K.
John K.

Number of posts : 1222
Current Setup : Naipe.
Skill Level : 1326
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Bremwood foam tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bremwood foam tape   Bremwood foam tape Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 am

looks great.
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Bremwood foam tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bremwood foam tape   Bremwood foam tape Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:48 pm

looks real nice. the pores look better than riptape to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
Sponsored content

Bremwood foam tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bremwood foam tape   Bremwood foam tape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bremwood foam tape
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard Spot :: Fingerboarding :: Companies :: Review.-
Jump to: