Fingerboard Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fingerboard Spot

The Fingerboarding Place! Thanks for a great run, everybody! See you again soon.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Fingerboard Shop

Go down 
+3
John K.
Tyla M
keatonchristensen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

New Fingerboard Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard Shop   New Fingerboard Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:17 am

X-ROD wrote:
Ok first you gotta ask your self, How much will everything to come out to be?
because if its over 1,000$ i will just suggest you get the G6 BRR park.

Second, Make sure you find a good location where everything is safe.
don't just pick a random spot without knowing whats around it, or the people that live around there.

Third, Dont let random people come in your shop without knowing them. Some people might come to the shop to find a way to break in.

Fourth, ask your self if the place is big enough for the park to fit and people to be able to walk around. Also make sure you get a HUGE AC. Most people hate the smell of hot/sweaty people.

Fifth, Make sure you install cameras around the shop, just to be secured. I will also recommend you get a TV on a wall for some people to enjoy watching videos. Or just hook up your PS3/xbox360 and put SKATE2 in that zhit!

My last tip will be, to keep everything organized and under control. If something bad happens your ass might get sued. Also keep an adult in the building when others you don't know are shopping.

Ohh and one more last thing! make sure you have a credit card machine that supports VISA/MASTER CARDS. and always have a PC or laptop to sign in members. or calculate stuff for you.

Hope i helped, and I wish you luck!
If your shop gets somewhere, i will make sure to visit it!

Kind Regards,

Xaxier Ruiz

i dont really agree about starting up with the credit card thing, because if u start just up , its actually a huge sum to pay when u have no much money because no much customers. but the other stuff are really good suggestions
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
X-ROD
X-ROD

Number of posts : 378
Current Setup : scott B
TD wide trucks
FBS
rip tape tuning
g4 buttas(:
Skill Level : 470
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard Shop   New Fingerboard Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:27 am

luajh wrote:
X-ROD wrote:

don't just pick a random spot without knowing whats around it, or the people that live around there.

Third, Dont let random people come in your shop without knowing them. Some people might come to the shop to find a way to break in.

Fourth, ask your self if the place is big enough for the park to fit and people to be able to walk around. Also make sure you get a HUGE AC. Most people hate the smell of hot/sweaty people.

Fifth, Make sure you install cameras around the shop, just to be secured. I will also recommend you get a TV on a wall for some people to enjoy watching videos. Or just hook up your PS3/xbox360 and put SKATE2 in that zhit!

My last tip will be, to keep everything organized and under control. If something bad happens your ass might get sued. Also keep an adult in the building when others you don't know are shopping.

Ohh and one more last thing! make sure you have a credit card machine that supports VISA/MASTER CARDS. and always have a PC or laptop to sign in members. or calculate stuff for you.

Kind Regards,

Xaxier Ruiz

i dont really agree about starting up with the credit card thing, because if u start just up , its actually a huge sum to pay when u have no much money because no much customers. but the other stuff are really good suggestions

Ok so what happends if some one from the UK d and any store out there!

Last edited by X-ROD on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-ROD
X-ROD

Number of posts : 378
Current Setup : scott B
TD wide trucks
FBS
rip tape tuning
g4 buttas(:
Skill Level : 470
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard Shop   New Fingerboard Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:30 am

luajh wrote:
X-ROD wrote:

Kind Regards,

Xaxier Ruiz

Ok so what happends if some one from the UK decide to buy something and all they have is a credit card? a credit card machine is a MUST NEED item in any store out there!
Back to top Go down
luajh
Master Fingerboarder
luajh

Male
Number of posts : 1400
Humor : naughty naughty
Current Setup : Defstone NM Wide Blank
SPRiNGFiELD Tape
SPRiNGFiELD Bushings
Spinal Wides
NC Pivot Cups
Nocomply V3 Buttas
Wheel washers

Skill Level : 1572
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard Shop   New Fingerboard Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:56 am

X-ROD wrote:
luajh wrote:
X-ROD wrote:

Kind Regards,

Xaxier Ruiz

Ok so what happends if some one from the UK decide to buy something and all they have is a credit card? a credit card machine is a MUST NEED item in any store out there!

makes sense yea but it depends if they dare to take the risk
Back to top Go down
http://www.springfieldtuning.vze.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Fingerboard Shop   New Fingerboard Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Fingerboard Shop
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2